why isn't there a big dick tag?

we got oppai and pettanko so...
honestly, just copy hbrowse's advance browsing tag system that shit is perfect except for the fact that you can't save searches
Alphalicious The Omegalicious
you know your not wrong....
Drifter995 Neko//Night
No point having an insane amount of tags, when half are for a single page, or mean the same thing as others (ie a major issue of some of the others with masses of tags).
But the general idea is find as many things you can that would come under the tag, and if there's something like 20, chuck a list up, and they'll then heavily consider it, and probably add it.
Though, generally they try to stick to ones that cover as much as it can, vs tags for a single page as said above. Otherwise yeah, get some dumb tags. Granted, 4 page stories would be the exception to that.

But yeah, only issue with 'big dick' is, how do you classify it? When their dick is bigger than it should be? Or when the girls gasp and say how big it is (which is often said when they haven't seen one hard before)? or when it's up to their chin (futa)? etc etc. Oppai does seem fairly easy to tell, because homg cow udders. But the middleground between oppai and pettanko gets iffy, which I imagine it would in these as well, bar the obvious exception. Then should we add smol dicks? Or should we just leave shota to cover that? (seems to be majority of the cases)

Those are my thoughts anyway. Though, the usual of getting examples will help your case as usual, as said above
wavedashh FAKKU Editor
"Big dick" wouldn't be any harder to tag than oppai/bakunyuu/pettanko, booty, eyebrows, chubby, etc. If anything it'd be easier, since it could be defined as relative to a character's head or hands, whereas several of the tags I previously mentioned don't have a concrete definition.

It's probably worth noting that tagging difficulty isn't necessarily the same as how cohesive that pool of content is. Eyebrows and chubby are good examples where even if mistagged, you can still kind of shrug and say "well that mostly fits." And that's not even taking into account whether or not every chapter on the site should be tagged, say, "oral" because it always pops up. HBrowse's system is great, what we want to avoid is *booru tagging because that system is designed for single images.

Back on topic, examples are key, though even with them there's no guarantee the tag will be added, so your mileage will vary.
Romana FAKKU Letterer
I'm so used to seeing manga dicks that at this point the only thing I can think of tagging as big dicks would be most shota chapters (cause those get way bigger than I think they should be) and F4U who is known for monster dicks. Outside of that it would actually be kind of hard for us to define a big dick because you might get one frame where the dick looks big, but it's a perspective thing, but then from then it looks small. Boobs are pretty consistent but dicks are all over the place. Plus with boobs we usual categorize the tags based on if they look A cup, C cup, D++ and stuff in between. As far as I know there isn't a system for dicks.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Examples...Compile them, as it also helps the team when said Tag is established.
Also have a clear definition about the tag.
If it's about big dicks: "How big"?, anatomically impossible Big, Your-dick-is-so big-my-vagina-is-going-to-burst big, or simply "that dick looks bigger than your average joe big.

Consider the content too, is a certain manga's story revolves around the MC having a big dick, or is the dick just drawn big enough, but there's no focus on it story wise?

Telling us, "Why is there no "certain tag"?, doesn't help you or the Fakku team.