Hello everyone I'm new here and planning to stay :)

Well technically I'm not new because I've been on FAKKU since it was free and decided recently to subscribe to support the artist and the hentai industry and for the convenience of navigating hentai easier. Also for the hard work FAKKU put in to make this site what it is today. So a little background about me is that I'm a 18 year old male I'm multiracial mostly Asian (Filipino and Korean)born in New York in Riverdale and got into anime at a young age about 8-11 with Angel beats being my first anime which was introduced to me by a good friend of mine and I watched it in English dub when it was still available on Netflix. Later getting into hentai at around 13. I also recently bought my first physical copy of a hentai it being Let loose with lewd boobs! And awaiting for it in march. If I was asked what type of hentai I was into it would be brother-sister, Childhood friends, and tsundere.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Welcome, enjoy the DOOM of being a Fakku perv.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Welcome! Out of curiosity, what was your first hentai to corrupt you at such a young age?
Papa Nito wrote...
Welcome! Out of curiosity, what was your first hentai to corrupt you at such a young age?
to be honest I can't remember since it was years ago and watched/read (ALOT) of hentai. But I think it was imouto paradise 2 with the two sisters hair was blue and pink.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
hello and welcome to the forum
Gravity cat the adequately amused
JadenC wrote...
Papa Nito wrote...
to be honest I can't remember since it was years ago and watched/read (ALOT) of hentai. But I think it was imouto paradise 2 with the two sisters hair was blue and pink.

That was a good one.

My favourite from my binging-on-hentai days were Kanojox3, Mezzo Forte's sex scenes and a hentai I forgot the name of where a demon girl and her associates get gangraped by humans who hate her and all have their stamina magically enhanced.

Edit: It was Ma Ga Ochiru Yoru
Dont do it! RUN.

Winter is coming!
Come back kid. We need that youthful vitality