The hate is real.

Pages 123Next
I must say, for being offline for 8 months, to come back and find people still talking cap about me, is well kinda nice to tell you the truth. It's odd though that people are now saying koko is better/worse then I was, when I was around doing it longer and harder then she was even here for. Honesty I know I'm trash, and always will be. So what I got to live with it. I have accepted it. How are all you assfucks doing lately.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I thought you were koko with an alt account. I've been around since the site's infancy and I still hardly know you people.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I haven't heard your name mention in awhile.
animefreak_usa wrote...
People have been though, I even got referred to as shit-teir, while Kyoko was said to be god teir. Like wtf.
NEXUS Since 2010
Weren't you that one who posted picks of their tits and vag?
623 FAKKU QA
animefreak_usa wrote...
NEXUS wrote...
Weren't you that one who posted picks of their tits and vag?

Blackmail material is always welcome.

Illumia Sarrow wrote...
I'm trash, and always will be

You're not trash, just white trailer trash. You've been a stripper and a nasty one at that but you can get over it. I worked with an ex-stripper who was also white trailer trash who did all drugs and popped out 5 kids but she's still pushin' forward. Lord knows I wanted to give her the 6th baby. Skinny white crack-look, seemed 40 something but was actually ending her 20's. White girls age faster.

Illumia Sarrow wrote...
So what I got to live with it. I have accepted it

Also, that self-defeatist. That is why you are poor. Why not take a trade school? Keep looking for a better job? It's normal to fall occasionally, we all fall down at one point, but at one point you realize there is nowhere to go but up.

Illumia Sarrow wrote...
It's odd though that people are now saying koko is better/worse then I was, when I was around doing it longer and harder then she was even here for.

Good times, bby, good times.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Well that isn't nice.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Never heard of ya.
I thought you left like for good
Forum Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/599/730/70d.gif

My old name being used. Not amused
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Until you became active again I've not seen your name anywhere on the forums, mentioned or otherwise

In any case, welcome back. Hope you're well
Waar FAKKU Moderator
You may have come before her but koko outdid your crazy by a large margin; I honestly believe she is bipolar and the calm personality doesn't get much time in control... at least that's what it was a 9+ months ago, I haven't been looking in on her in a while(don't view this as an insult).
Waar wrote...
You may have come before her but koko outdid your crazy by a large margin; I honestly believe she is bipolar and the calm personality doesn't get much time in control... at least that's what it was a 9+ months ago, I haven't been looking in on her in a while(don't view this as an insult).

Lolliekittie tried to become a man tho. Beats the bipolar shit any day in level of cray-cray
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Now if only solid came back. This place would breathe a little.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...

Lolliekittie tried to become a man tho. Beats the bipolar shit any day in level of cray-cray

She's become a mentally unstable tumblrite. She considers herself "agender" according to her Facebook, complete with using gender-neutral pronouns.
That and going off the deep end with everyone she had on Facebook from Fakku.
Sgt.broski wrote...
Now if only solid came back. This place would breathe a little.

If only you knew...

He's already back for a while.

Of course, I'll leave it up to you to figure out who ^_^
no one ever really talks about you
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
yurixhentai wrote...
sup

My penis up Josh of Rotherham's bum?
Pages 123Next