The hate is real.

Pages Prev123Next
animefreak_usa wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
sup

My penis up Josh of Rotherham's bum?

It's been too long, glad we're not over yet.
Spoiler:
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
yurixhentai wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
sup

My penis up Josh of Rotherham's bum?

It's been too long, glad we're not over yet.
Spoiler:

You know i never give up dat ass.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...
You may have come before her but koko outdid your crazy by a large margin; I honestly believe she is bipolar and the calm personality doesn't get much time in control... at least that's what it was a 9+ months ago, I haven't been looking in on her in a while(don't view this as an insult).

Lolliekittie tried to become a man tho. Beats the bipolar shit any day in level of cray-cray

Idk, I can understand some of the concerns of someone not feeling like they were born the right gender... but the shit koko used to pull I can never understand, just the absolute batshit insane semi paranoid rants she would go on defied all logic.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Sgt.broski wrote...
Now if only solid came back. This place would breathe a little.

That's Manes who was right there last page, I think?
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

There's something I'e been meaning to say for a long time Cinia, one for all the times you put other folks down with that nose-up attitude of yours.

Cinia, you're a deviant passive-aggresive ctfaggot. Go back to pretending you are a woman rather than being your own 5th world self!
I dunno why I'm responding. Probably for now random response to a threat and temporary then I will not respond ever again.
Waar wrote...
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...
You may have come before her but koko outdid your crazy by a large margin; I honestly believe she is bipolar and the calm personality doesn't get much time in control... at least that's what it was a 9+ months ago, I haven't been looking in on her in a while(don't view this as an insult).

Lolliekittie tried to become a man tho. Beats the bipolar shit any day in level of cray-cray

Idk, I can understand some of the concerns of someone not feeling like they were born the right gender... but the shit koko used to pull I can never understand, just the absolute batshit insane semi paranoid rants she would go on defied all logic.

I need to talk about her. To feel in control. And not as alone she will still exist or fight back. :'( She will be paying attention to me.

Gravity cat wrote...
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...

She's become a mentally unstable tumblrite. She considers herself "agender" according to her Facebook, complete with using gender-neutral pronouns.
That and going off the deep end with everyone she had on Facebook from Fakku.

Cut up.

FinalBoss wrote...
I thought you were koko with an alt account. I've been around since the site's infancy and I still hardly know you people.

I'm so cool.

I dont really care much for these crazy males here since most are bipolar attention whores and need something to fuck or blame to feel whole.

As usual talking about me to feel some sort of mental support there's waar again but Im not paying attention to people begging at the knee for MY PERSONAL FUCKING emotional support that objectifies woman like many male do.

So much crying here. Oh no one woman and then another and another. I only want to hurt you badly at this point and I will never see you. If I do I wont hold back and it will be alot of vengeance for more than just one woman at this point.

Oh no! She's gone crazy! She's female woman crazy she is not sniffing my dick the cunt! Well, I will hurt you badly dont cross me waar I'll go to jail for your cunt. Just kidding I wont go to jail for anyone~:P just sob and whine and talk because your lonely and sad and that's all you can do.

Whaa~ koko isnt responding to my insults! My dick is so hard!

Sounds like a personal problem. But yeah, if anything, dont ever cross my path. Because I will hurt you. Hell I might go where you live to beat you. You deserve it cunt. But like I said before canadian and every other gaping hole here that is taking offense that means you want my thick slab of meat in ur hole
-sigh- I dont give whiney pussies here there candy. Keep whining for me. Nothing is gonna happen.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Cinia Pacifica wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

Whuuuuuuuutttttt?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...
Cut up.

What does that even mean?
I forgot to be honest.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...

Eh, different level of insane. Koko was autism insane, illumia was attention craved insane, and... Well I suppose lolliekittie was attention craved insane as well I suppose. I assume that's what the tumblrite thing is.
But yeah, all slightly different category of crazy, but still crazy. I still think koko takes the cake for crazy, but that's purely because of how insane she went on the forums. Illumia was just kinda a meme for a bit, and lolliekittie I haven't seen much of after she went on a tumblr rant and blocked me on facebook because some other old fakku users and I agreed periods aren't that grose, and that 'if men reacted to racism like they reacted to periods, maybe shit would get done' or something would make things worse, because nobody cares about periods :^(
Drifter995 wrote...
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...

Eh, different level of insane. Koko was autism insane, illumia was attention craved insane, and... Well I suppose lolliekittie was attention craved insane as well I suppose. I assume that's what the tumblrite thing is.
But yeah, all slightly different category of crazy, but still crazy. I still think koko takes the cake for crazy, but that's purely because of how insane she went on the forums. Illumia was just kinda a meme for a bit, and lolliekittie I haven't seen much of after she went on a tumblr rant and blocked me on facebook because some other old fakku users and I agreed periods aren't that grose, and that 'if men reacted to racism like they reacted to periods, maybe shit would get done' or something would make things worse, because nobody cares about periods :^(

Period sex is just extra lube. That's all you'll need to know about periods.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I dunno why I'm responding. Probably for now random response to a threat and temporary then I will not respond ever again.

I need to talk about her. To feel in control. And not as alone she will still exist or fight back. :'( She will be paying attention to me.

Missed this because of the multiple replies. I'm pretty sure I've shown that I am in control of this situation, I was the one who allowed you to come back. Bringing it up was prompted by someone else but I'm not going to pretend nothing happened, if someones asks I will gladly fill them in on the details of your past, I had a co-starring role in said soap opera.

I dont really care much for these crazy males here since most are bipolar attention whores and need something to fuck or blame to feel whole.

What is more likely, that several hundred of the random forum users of this site are bipolar and feel some sort of grudge towards you for no apparent reason, or you simply burned too many bridges with your past nonsense which has caused many to speak ill(yet truthfully) of you?

As usual talking about me to feel some sort of mental support there's waar again but Im not paying attention to people begging at the knee for MY PERSONAL FUCKING emotional support that objectifies woman like many male do.

I wasn't even talking to you... yes your name came up but does that mean you need to respond any time someone talks about the past? You're the Donald Trump of Fakku.

So much crying here. Oh no one woman and then another and another. I only want to hurt you badly at this point and I will never see you. If I do I wont hold back and it will be alot of vengeance for more than just one woman at this point.

Not sure what you're going on about here, its reeks of threats based on paranoia.

Oh no! She's gone crazy! She's female woman crazy she is not sniffing my dick the cunt! Well, I will hurt you badly dont cross me waar I'll go to jail for your cunt. Just kidding I wont go to jail for anyone~:P just sob and whine and talk because your lonely and sad and that's all you can do.

No... I want to make this clear(again): this isn't about all women being crazy, just you.

Whaa~ koko isnt responding to my insults! My dick is so hard!

Sounds like a personal problem. But yeah, if anything, dont ever cross my path. Because I will hurt you. Hell I might go where you live to beat you. You deserve it cunt. But like I said before canadian and every other gaping hole here that is taking offense that means you want my thick slab of meat in ur hole
-sigh- I dont give whiney pussies here there candy. Keep whining for me. Nothing is gonna happen.

Please seek help, I've spoken to people who know you better than I and I know that you've been diagnosed; I urge you to keep taking your medication and try to stay away from this place, it only seems to aggravate your condition.

edit: I almost feel bad at this point, I actually want you help you and I really dont know how. Sending you a pm.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
-crazy long rant-

You know, you're not helping your case by being like this right?
Waar wrote...
You're the Donald Trump of Fakku.

I thought I was the Trump of IB who aimed to make the forums great again. :( How come that skank is compared to God Emperor Trump?
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Manes wrote...
I thought I was the Trump of IB who aimed to make the forums great again. :( How come that skank is compared to God Emperor Trump?

Who are you again?
Waar wrote...
Manes wrote...

Who are you again?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right
I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun
The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son
The story that just begun, the promise of what's to come
And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won
Takerial Lovable Teddy Bear
Manes wrote...
Waar wrote...
Manes wrote...

Who are you again?

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That made lady sing the blues
I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
The same spark that lights the dark
So that you can know your left from your right
I am the ballot in ya box, The bullet in ya gun
The inner glow that lets you know to call your brother son
The story that just begun, the promise of what's to come
And I'mma remain a soldier till the war is won

You're so beyond lame that I wonder how you even got a date to begin with.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Manes wrote...
stuff

So nobody I should remember, got it.
Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I'm tired, and lazy. I would go ape shit, and show everyone real crazy for the fun of it. But like I said, it's cold outside and I'm lazy. Hmmm. The thought of a good challenge though.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Illumia Sarrow wrote...
Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact I'm tired, and lazy. I would go ape shit, and show everyone real crazy for the fun of it. But like I said, it's cold outside and I'm lazy. Hmmm. The thought of a good challenge though.

I'll give you $20 via paypal to do something crazy or stupid, or both. You have 1 week.
Pages Prev123Next