Hello everyone!

So, I'm tecnically not new to FAKKU since I've used it since it was free, but better late than never ^_^

I'm 24 years old and live in Denmark. My username here is Evfantasy, but it's not that great a name so feel free to call me whatever. Also, this may sound strange to some of you, but I am bigender. Basically, it means I identify as both a man and a woman, though I have a male body.

I'm a big fan of video games(playing Overwatch ATM), anime and manga. I like pretty much any genre except for horror. I can be a big baby when it comes to that.

I'm also a huge closet pervert. I masturbate several times everyday to, mostly hentai. I've become a huge fan of HMV's. I'm open to most genres except for NTR. I don't mind bondage or rough sex, in fact it's pretty hot, but I despise NTR with a passion. Probably my favorite fetish is monster girls. Although there is some really messed up stuff in that genre too.

And that entire paragraph is actually the main reason for deciding to introduce myself on here. I just don't have anyone in real life to discuss perverted stuff with, so it's really nice to be able to get all of that off my chest ^_^

Anyway, it's nice meet all of you!
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
evfantasy wrote...
Hello everyone.

I'm a 24 year old bigender living in Denmark. As you can see my name is Evfantasy, but feel free to call me anything you like. I'm currently working while getting ready for an education. I want to work with wood. And no, that's not a joke about penises, but it is a fitting place to talk about it :-P

I'm not entirely sure what the english word is, but I want to work as a jointer. If I got the word wrong, it's basically woodworking on smaller things.

I'm currently getting into overwatch. Got placed into platinum in competitive on the PS4 ^_^

And I think that's it. I hope to get along with everyone. Fair warning, I'm very shy. If I'm not saying much it's not because I don't like you, I probably just don't know what to say :-P

hello and welcome.
don't worry about being shy, i am shy person but found my place in the Fakku cafe.

i like my NTR
Taz_9000 wrote...
evfantasy wrote...
Hello everyone.

I'm a 24 year old bigender living in Denmark. As you can see my name is Evfantasy, but feel free to call me anything you like. I'm currently working while getting ready for an education. I want to work with wood. And no, that's not a joke about penises, but it is a fitting place to talk about it :-P

I'm not entirely sure what the english word is, but I want to work as a jointer. If I got the word wrong, it's basically woodworking on smaller things.

I'm currently getting into overwatch. Got placed into platinum in competitive on the PS4 ^_^

And I think that's it. I hope to get along with everyone. Fair warning, I'm very shy. If I'm not saying much it's not because I don't like you, I probably just don't know what to say :-P

hello and welcome.
don't worry about being shy, i am shy person but found my place in the Fakku cafe.

i like my NTR

Thanks, it's nice to meet you ^_^

And it's cool that you like NTR. I can respect that opinion, even if it's a wrong one ;-P
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
evfantasy wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
evfantasy wrote...
Hello everyone.

hello and welcome.

i like my NTR

Thanks, it's nice to meet you ^_^

And it's cool that you like NTR. I can respect that opinion, even if it's a wrong one ;-P
#
pop by the cafe or the CTFG of the forum as it probably the most friendliest place in the forum.
Hi new person, welcome.