looking for a fakku lanyard

i've seen them online a few times but i can't seem to find them anymore =3= anyone know where i can get one?
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
I think you can only get those lanyards at Anime Expo if you go to their hentai discussion and booth stuff.
wow that really sucks :c thanks
Hanayome Ultimate Laziness
I thought they were at any con with a Fakku booth.
I got one from the booth at ACEN
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Hanayome wrote...
I thought they were at any con with a Fakku booth.
I got one from the booth at ACEN

Well that might be also the few that you could get one at. I just only seen them in anime expo and pics.
Crazy Ben FAKKU Store Manager
As far as lanyards go, they are a convention only item that we give away with purchase of any other item on sale, or sometimes for free.

There are only two FAKKU lanyard types at the moment: the standard red one that says FAKKU in white stitching, and the Anime Expo 2016 lanyard that's very light pink with AX2016 & FAKKU stitched in red along its length.

We only reprint the standard version, as the AX2016 was only for that convention (we might have a 2017 version for AX, who knows).

I'll have a couple dozen at ALA 2017 this coming weekend, and there will be some at Kami-con in Birmingham, AL as well. I do need to restock them however, so that the February cons will have ample supply as well.
Shiroyama Homonculus' Groupie
Crazy Ben wrote...
I'll have a couple dozen at ALA 2017 this coming weekend, and there will be some at Kami-con in Birmingham, AL as well. I do need to restock them however, so that the February cons will have ample supply as well.

I got excited for a second when I saw Birmingham. Then I realised it was AL in America and not the Midlands in the UK.
The one con I could get too and work happens well maybe next time.