Pedophillic woman beds young boy

Murikans panic on daytime housewife single mom tv programs. Lulz ensues @ 7:50

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://i.imgur.com/wyMNx29.jpg
Gravity cat the adequately amused
She could also be classified as a hebephile

Now if only she was a teacher.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Saw that one before at work. My dad manager loves this show, so I usually had to sit through this garbage everytime it came on.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Age 13? And no cuffs?
Gravity cat wrote...
She could also be classified as a hebephile

Now if only she was a teacher.

My grandmother was a teacher to my grandfather and she was 10 years older than him. Go fap furiously.

A cuban coworker of mine had her dad marry at 25 with her 15 year old mom. Masturbate x2 more times.

My ex was 7 years older than me and of different race (me pale white, her pitch black). Only in modern society do people care so damn much about race double standards and ages.

Sgt.broski wrote...
Age 13? And no cuffs?

Every 13 year old boys wet dream and he acts like he got raped and repeats all mommy told him. 'Tis a shame, but she does look like a Klingon like Tommy said.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
I skipped to the commentary.

Guy has a point, she could've ruined his life in multiple ways despite the baby not being his.

Unfortunately this sort of issues are rarely talked about outside small internet communities like feminist who aren't spiteful and genuinely care about boys/mens issues, MRA's, MGTOW's and other misfits.
Cruz wrote...
I skipped to the commentary.

Guy has a point, she could've ruined his life in multiple ways despite the baby not being his.

Unfortunately this sort of issues are rarely talked about outside small internet communities like feminist who aren't spiteful and genuinely care about boys/mens issues, MRA's, MGTOW's and other misfits.

>feminists
>care about men

Choose one.
there is no need to be upset, it's just an 8-year old boy being raped. nothing out of the ordinary