Fire Emblem: Expand

Four new Fire Emblem installments.

0:00 - Fire Emblem: Echoes - Shadows of Valentia
6:08 - Fire Emblem: Nintendo Switch, Working Title
6:44 - Fire Emblem: Warriors
8:34 - Fire Emblem: Heroes

-Echoes - Shadows of Valentia is a remake of Fire Emblem: Gaiden, the second game in the series; never released outside of Japan.

It will be released for the 3DS on May 19th, 2017 (April 20th in Japan).

-Fire Emblem: Heroes is an all-new direction for the series, as it will be its first venture into mobile games.

It will be released for both IOS and Android on February 2nd, 2017 (worldwide).

As of today, you can also go here to vote for which characters you want to be included in the game. You can only vote once per day. Voting ends on the 31st.

-Pretty much no information about the new Fire Emblem, besides that it will be on the new Nintendo Switch. Anticipated 2018 release.

-Fire Emblem: Warriors seems to be your standard Warriors deal, just with a Fire Emblem skin. Gonna have to wait to see if they do anything new with it.

It is developed for the Nintendo Switch and New 3DS, and has an anticipated Fall 2017 release.

Overview of the Fire Emblem Direct.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a pretty big FE nerd, so I'm kinda hyped for these. Even the mobile game has my attention (despite microtransactions- freaking hate that stuff).

And, although I know that there are ways to play the Japanese-only games, I just never gotten around to it. And with Echoes, I kinda doubt that I ever will- the polish and presentation will easily outclass the old NES-era original.
623 FAKKU QA
The games look cool so far. I love Warriors games, so I'll be getting the FE one and I'll play Heroes. I'm stalwart about not paying for freemium mobile stuff. Besides it seems like you don't need to buy too much anyway since you can grind in battles and rank up rarity as opposed to feeding units your shittier units.
I'll give Heroes a try if it has English version and doesn't have permanent death... Oh, and Hopefully not asking too much in internet, too.
I've always wanted them to remake the old FEs and it is coming true.

I'll give Heroes a try. Basically sounds like Grand Order. Though never played it, just judging from what I heard.

Warriors is gonna have the Hyrule Warriors team behind it so should be fine.
I just hope they create a good cast.
Forum Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PTM_3-1RBlCwjb_gA7ACzo-T5EGKYB9JvtSMsj8xC8rtucPBdjmxspG1F42nROocj7U=h900-rw
Heroes has a disappointing 8x6 game map. This preview image is just full of disappointment. Hope it's not finalized or I'm gonna need a really good story/soundtrack and some sick battle animations if they want me to spend money on this.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Forum Image: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/PTM_3-1RBlCwjb_gA7ACzo-T5EGKYB9JvtSMsj8xC8rtucPBdjmxspG1F42nROocj7U=h900-rw
Heroes has a disappointing 8x6 game map. This preview image is just full of disappointment. Hope it's not finalized or I'm gonna need a really good story/soundtrack and some sick battle animations if they want me to spend money on this.

My Galaxy Note could probably accommodate a larger map, but I guess most people have smaller phones, in which a larger map would render the characters themselves absolutely miniscule.

It's also- like many mobile games- essentially free. The money only comes in for summoning. The summoning system itself I'm not a fan of though, seeing as that's how you get new characters.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://serenesforest.net/wp-content/gallery/fire-emblem-heroes-etc/Heroes-Illust-Logo-2.jpg

This thread is now about Heroes.
623 FAKKU QA
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

I don't ever plan on spending money on it. I'll still play it though.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Heroes is out did 1 summon with 3 orb choosing (13 orb used, 20 for 5 summons from the same batch).
Got double 5 star rank Minerva.... I mean 2 5* characters, which only has 3% chance...

WELP. (was aiming for either Lynn or Camilla)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/ah5j1Xu.jpg
Kaimax wrote...
Heroes is out did 1 summon with 3 orb choosing (13 orb used, 20 for 5 summons from the same batch).
Got double 5 star rank Minerva.... I mean 2 5* characters, which only has 3% chance...

WELP. (was aiming for either Lynn or Camilla)
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/ah5j1Xu.jpg

Lucky Kaimax-san, as usual.

Gotta try it later. Hope to get Lynn.... How big the game is, btw?
Kaimax Best Master-San
AzelleFans wrote...
How big the game is, btw?

The App is currently 530 MB right now.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
Got Marth in my starting roll. Think I'll stick with this. Pretty fun game so far.
Bastard.

I got 3 star Felicia and 4 star Donnel.

This gonna be a very frustrating game, with my luck on gatcha-type stuff. I don't even have a sword user besides the new Alfonse guy.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i.imgur.com/5EqHNOs.png

Got em.
Cinia Pacifica Ojou-sama Writer
PumpJack McGee wrote...
Bastard.

I got 3 star Felicia and 4 star Donnel.

This gonna be a very frustrating game, with my luck on gatcha-type stuff. I don't even have a sword user besides the new Alfonse guy.

lel

Got 5 star Robin since my last post. Farming orbs is a chore so far. Looking for Azura.

And grats Fallan.
Gaddang, Fallan, you lucky S.O.B.

Got a 5 star Google Chrom. Doing okay. Most of my units are pretty on the glass cannon side.

Not a big deal, but I'm having ahell of a time trying to link my Nintendo account to the game for some reason- worked fine on my computer for the voting period, but my phone just ain't having it.
623 FAKKU QA
Man, you guys are lucky. Best I have so far is a 4 star Cecilia. Any advice on how many orbs to stock up before summoning? Not that I've been solo drawing, but should I really wait until I have, like, 20 or something
623 wrote...
Man, you guys are lucky. Best I have so far is a 4 star Cecilia. Any advice on how many orbs to stock up before summoning? Not that I've been solo drawing, but should I really wait until I have, like, 20 or something

The rates do seem to go up if you go in bulk.

20 (so, one whole batch) seems to be a good number.

I finally got some decent units now.

Current roster:

5 Star: Google Chrom
4 Star: Donny, Gaius, Raven
3 Star: Felicia, Henry, Frederick, Hinata, Fir, Lissa, Wrys

The healers are surprisingly viable. Given how scaled down the maps and teams are, I didn't really think they'd be of much use. Also, they level up like crazy. I got Lissa to level 7 in about 3 battles.
Kaimax Best Master-San
If anyone wants to add me as a friend.
My ID : 7023100910

Adding friends means getting more Hero feathers when you greet people.

My Line up right now
5* : Minerva+1 (got dupes lol)
4* : Sophia, Fae
3* : Lon'qu, Gaius, Nino, Raigh
Kaimax wrote...
If anyone wants to add me as a friend.
My ID : 7023100910

Adding friends means getting more Hero feathers when you greet people.

My Line up right now
5* : Minerva+1 (got dupes lol)
4* : Sophia, Fae
3* : Lon'qu, Gaius, Nino, Raigh

Sent request.

My ID: 9244989522

Rolled 3 4* so far. At least I got Fir and a healer...
Kaimax Best Master-San
I need to summon someone better ASAP, Fae isn't doing much damage compared to my Lon'qu.