[Locked] Fake college rape culture

ChronoBaka downvote me bby u know u want to.

Spoiler:
He won't watch this video. If he does, he won't finish it and have a discussion about it. I'm also psychic, so I can see the future ;p
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Eh?

Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by__c14d5d46912e1fb5a000a85d84db7454.png
CronaBaka wrote...
Eh?

Forum Image: http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__kochiya_sanae_touhou_drawn_by__c14d5d46912e1fb5a000a85d84db7454.png

CronaBaka wrote...
Eh?

animefreak_usa wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
Eh?

CronaBaka wrote...
Eh?

Fuck trigger warnings.

Free speech needs to be made the nation's #1 priority.

Our rights are being given away / stolen one by one because idiots like Chrono refuse to look at the harsh reality.

The sad part is how many of them there are.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Do you follow Infowars? lol
So who's stifling your free speech anyways?
CronaBaka wrote...
Do you follow Infowars? lol

I don't know what that is. I also don't care if it's not relevant to the point I'm making.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
animefreak_usa wrote...
CronaBaka wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

No one yet but that statement isn't about my own free speech. It's about an alarming trend of speech suppression in educational institutions and misconceptions and downright ignorance about what our bill of rights actually entails.

"Free speech zones" shouldn't be a thing. Limiting freedom of speech in any way is unconstitutional and erodes peoples' abilities to have intellectual debates and challenge preconceptions and misinformation on an educational platform.

You don't have the right not to be offended, I have the right to say whatever I want, as do you. That's how free speech should remain, instead of being eroded by ignorance and inactivity.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Are you even a student?
CronaBaka wrote...
Are you even a student?

If I wasn't a student, would that remove me from having a right to speak about these issues? I'd think not.

How about you try arguing against my points instead of bringing up pointless questions that serve no purpose? I can always answer more pointless questions, but you'll find that it will do you no good to have them answered for you.

The answer is: No, I am not a student. However, this goes beyond the realm of just students now, as this is occurring at many workplaces, my own included.

So, I hope that was worthwhile to you, as I'm sure you're burying your head in the sand and waiting for a chance to strike me down with more pointless questions that have nothing to do with the actual argument.

"Your argument is invalid because you don't belong to X group!"

That's not how debates work, Chrono.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Complete Horizon wrote...

You debating in the wrong neighborhood, mah nigga.

CronaBaka wrote...
Complete Horizon wrote...

You debating in the wrong neighborhood, mah nigga.

Utter garbage.
I want a coloring book.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Akiryo wrote...
I want a coloring book.

Now Aki-Chan, Horizon and Baka are playing politics, and that takes up a lot of thread space.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
I want a coloring book.

Now Aki-Chan, Horizon and Baka are playing politics, and that takes up a lot of thread space.

It's just IB. :P
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
CronaBaka wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Akiryo wrote...
I want a coloring book.

It's just IB. :P

Like I said, playing, dear Baka.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Do a debate on recycling next.
Akiryo wrote...
I want a coloring book.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/vldbjr.jpg
Waar FAKKU Moderator
yeaaa.... no.