MEGA MILK is back!

Pages 12Next
In keeping with one of our original promises when we launched FAKKU Books and the subscription, our goal is to slowly bring back as much of the unlicensed content that was removed as possible. By doing so we are able to directly give back to the artists that created all of this glorious hentai we've been fapping to over the years. Today, perhaps one of the biggest and most memorable chapters is back on FAKKU, Tiny Boobs Giant Tits History. Also known as THE CHAPTER THAT SPAWNED THE MEGA MILK MEME.

It was no simple task to track down the artist, Shiden Akira, and talk with him about officially publishing this chapter. It's a project I have been secretly working on for the past year or two (pretty much since we first announced FAKKU Books). Thanks to some incredible people in Japan we were able to do it! Not only are we officially publishing this chapter for the first time, the author drew an exclusive thank you note for everyone who purchases the digital download.

To me this an especially important chapter to publish officially, because it's one of the hentai that had a really big impact on our growth. So I am incredibly proud that we are working with Shiden Akira on this release. And like all of our releases, this chapter is completely uncensored straight from the artist, this is the first time anyone in the world has seen the uncensored original besides the artist and publisher in Japan. Oh and I forgot to mention...

THIS CHAPTER IS FREE TO READ FOR ALL FAKKU USERS.

If you're able, please consider supporting the artist and FAKKU by purchasing digital downloads. Or if you want to go all out, consider buying the official MEGA MILK shirt. Buying the shirt includes the downloads for free, and the chapter will be added to your FAKKU library.

That said, enjoy the official uncensored release of Tiny Boobs Giant Tits History!

MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
WE BACK!
What a glorious day for legally downloaded hentai.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Download when, he asked cheekily. ^^

(As he downloads it)
This is pretty cool. A piece of FAKKU history has returned. Happy to support stuff like this, thank you for allowing this to happen Shiden Akira-sensei!
Downloads are made available after purchasing! The downloads include the thank you artwork from Shiden Akira.
Wow, this is pretty awesome. Anyway you guys could convince him to do a sequel? :D

Seriously tho, thanks so much for getting this officially.
I'm proud to say that I bought the chapter without hesitation, that's what I call some hardcore dedication.
Jacob wrote...
Downloads are made available after purchasing! The downloads include the thank you artwork from Shiden Akira.

I dig the artwork, love getting stuff like this.
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
THE LEGEND NEVER DIES.

Spoiler:
How about other memes?
Ah shit! I so wanna fuck a monster girl! (Limb Legion by Z-Ton)
Pomf =3 (Tsukimisou no Akari by Inuboshi)
Yaranaika (Kuso Miso Technique by Yamakawa Junichi)
I came with the force of a thousand suns. (Taking Shelter from the Rain by Boku)
I’m Not Sure What’s Going On, But My Asshole Is In Danger! (Virginity Graduation Trip by Taihei Tengoku)
Well I guess it's too early for Fakku to take on anime so You are cordially invited to fuck my ass (Mizugi Kanojo: The Animation) will have to wait.
I think eyeball licking from Monzetsu Festival by John K Pe-Ta would be too steep jump from current content.
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
Digging the illustration on the last page. A hat tip to all MEGA MILK lovers.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
This is the first thing I've read on Fakku for what feels like an eternity ago, considering the meme directed me here.

I'm glad I lived to see the day that Fakku got to reunite with its holy bible.
akiba-kei Nobel Prize Winner
This is one the chapters that turned into a hen wearing a tie. Thank you Shiden Akira-sensei!
Mr.Everwood will see you now ;)
I don't mean to sound greedy, but, could we also have Toy Boy and My Neighbor Wakui-san back please :)
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Any chance of getting a physical release of this? Or, some sort of collection, book or box. Thanks Fakku.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
sl01 wrote...
Any chance of getting a physical release of this? Or, some sort of collection, book or box. Thanks Fakku.

*cough* Oversized and hardcover, please! *cough*
AssasinZAssasin Not Hentai Protagonist
Man, seeing this brings a huge wave of nostalgia...I remember seeing this on pretty much the first few days I ever visited this site.
Likhos01 Monster Girl Lover
If you guys want physical, why not ask for the tankoubon this chapter eventually came out with.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Dashiell wrote...
Spoiler:
I think eyeball licking from Monzetsu Festival by John K Pe-Ta would be too steep jump from current content.

Not after the latest book release...
Awesome work getting this back. Great to see it return in all of it's splendor. By the way, a little late, Happy 10th anniversary FAKKU!
Pages 12Next