Do you have a beard?

Pages 12Next

Do you have a beard

Total Votes : 56
Yes or no and how do you maintain it. kthx
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
My hair is growing back from the chemo. Starter beard.
Yes I do and no I let grow out too the mountain man or epic beard then trim it down back so its not like a giant forest.
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Current job forbids it.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
It just grows how it wants to.
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Current job forbids it.

Kitchen, huh?
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Manes wrote...
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
Current job forbids it.

Kitchen, huh?

Night staff at a Canadian Icon know for donuts and coffee. While I do bake, none of us are allowed beards.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I got one. I'll shave only if it gets unbearable to look at. I usually keep the hair on my chin cause I like the goatee look on me.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
no.

but sometime am too lazy to shave and let the stuble grow.
Hate facial hair. Shave often with a DE razor.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I just let it grow until it needs shaving, then I either shave it off or use a trimming attachment on my shaver to trim it.

Often get told I look better with a beard.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Gravity cat wrote...
I just let it grow until it needs shaving, then I either shave it off or use a trimming attachment on my shaver to trim it.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/effwpa.jpg

Meh st meh
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Nope, only place I can't grow hair is my face
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
I usually go bearded, but I go back and forth on the style all the time... sometimes it's a full beard, sometimes just a thin "chinstrap", sometimes just the chin (no connecting mustache/sideburns), and sometimes mutton-chops with no chin-whiskers at all. I like to play around with my facial hair a lot.
No, can't stand facial hair. It's itchy and I just don't like the way I look with it.
No because I can't grow one.

I grow one long strand on my chin every month or so.
Shaved. Back to goatee. Couldn't go outside while wearing my kufi. I do look like allah snakbar.
I usually have a light scruff.
yes I do, I tend to let it grow out then I trim it down. My beard tends to grow pretty fast so I end up trimming it every couple of months or so.
Pages 12Next