[Locked] FAKKU Café v5.3

The cat in taz sig always makws Hatsun happy ^////^

ºClimbs onto taz lap and curls upº
echoeagle3 Oppai Overlord
Taz_9000 wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
echo should give Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! ago

Huh? What on earth makes you think I would like this?

nothing.
its just a cute anime

Just incase you didn't see it the gazillion other times I said it, I don't like cute anime.

Anyways, did you look up your avatar? I told you her name
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
One of the toughest SOB's I know is a Sailor Moon fan who'd laugh you off for judging him based on that one fraction of his tastes.

Mind you, if that ain't your personal style, I'd back you to the ends of the Earth if anyone decided you must be a psychopath for liking Black Lagoon.

My tastes encompass Lagoon and Usagi Drop, each which satisfy very different parts of me. Sailor Moon is that stupid anime I watched as a kid. Beserk is a masterpiece I have issues with, but still love. Astroboy is pure nostalgia, and I will always be a little upset at how Macross became Robotek. That's just a slice of my headspace.

You ever read/ seen Black Jack, Eagle? About the doctor?
EddieBeInBeddie wrote...
One of the toughest SOB's I know is a Sailor Moon fan who'd laugh you off for judging him based on that one fraction of his tastes.

Mind you, if that ain't your personal style, I'd back you to the ends of the Earth if anyone decided you must be a psychopath for liking Black Lagoon.

My tastes encompass Lagoon and Usagi Drop, each which satisfy very different parts of me. Sailor Moon is that stupid anime I watched as a kid. Beserk is a masterpiece I have issues with, but still love. Astroboy is pure nostalgia, and I will always be a little upset at how Macross became Robotek. That's just a slice of my headspace.

You ever read/ seen Black Jack, Eagle? About the doctor?

Your friend is the exception, not the rule. Demographics are about what they expect this group to be interested in. Like how lots of shounen are ecchi. Beacuse they expect teenage boys to be super into bouncy tits and panty shots. That doesn't mean every teenage boy is, just that its the general expectation. Your friend can like Sailor Moon all he wants. That still doesn't make it a seinen.

I did watch a bit of the black jack anime, it wasn't bad
PM reply buttons are missing.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Back again.

echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
And here is where I ask you to defend your position, I gave a couple reasons why ST doesn't seem like a seinen, you should tell me why you think it does seem like one

I'm not saying it seems like one, though, I'm just saying I can see it even less as anything else.

Seinen is probably the least likely demographic for it. It would fit better in any other one. Make it a shounen and focus more on the yuri aspects, since younger boys tend to find two girls kissing super entertaining. This isn't so much the case with adult men. Or you can make it a shoujo and focus more on romance. Females are known to be more open about sexuality as long as love is involved.

I feel I have to retract my earlier statements. I thought a bit more about this on my way home and it definitely belongs in seinen; the problem here really comes from the seinen demographic simply covering such a horribly vast range of genres, from the more mature action you seem to prefer to the slower slice of life series, with ST simply being closer to the latter end of the range.
luinthoron wrote...

I feel I have to retract my earlier statements. I thought a bit more about this on my way home and it definitely belongs in seinen; the problem here really comes from the seinen demographic simply covering such a horribly vast range of genres, from the more mature action you seem to prefer to the slower slice of life series, with ST simply being closer to the latter end of the range.

When you think about appealing to adult men do you really think about things like ST? How does that fit at all?
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

When you think about appealing to adult men do you really think about things like ST? How does that fit at all?

I'm an adult man and gave it a 10 on MAL?
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

As I said earlier, demographics can't take into account every person. They can only go on the general idea of what they expect this group to be interested in. Just beacuse you like things like loli doesn't mean the typical adult man does. What I'm trying to say, is that the general audience of the seinen demographic doesn't seem the type to like things like Sakura Trick.
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

As I said earlier, demographics can't take into account every person. They can only go on the general idea of what they expect this group to be interested in. Just beacuse you like things like loli doesn't mean the typical adult man does. What I'm trying to say, is that the general audience of the seinen demographic doesn't seem the type to like things like Sakura Trick.

I think you may misunderstand the exact age range of the demographic, as well as underestimate the range of different manga it encompasses.
luinthoron wrote...

I think you may misunderstand the exact age range of the demographic, as well as underestimate the range of different manga it encompasses.

I don't feel like arguing about it anymore.

Anyway, Im sad that Tawawa is only like 3 minute episodes. I really don't like shorts like that.

And did you see the review I posted on my thread? This person said the most ridiculous things about the show.
Spoiler:
This is the worst anime ever.

This anime has no content; no worthwhile characters, no epic action, no funny comedy, no gripping drama, no nothing.

What it has, however, is big breasts. Tons and tons of big breasts. All the time. All the goddamned time. The one time a girl is flat, she grows. The main girl is nicknamed for her cup size. All the men love big breasts. Everything is big breasts.

And I hate big breasts. As men should, they're ugly and cause nothing but pain and trouble for girls. So watching this drivel was freaking torture. Adult men should like big asses, breasts are for hungry babies.

And like I said, there is nothing but big breasts in this sad, pathetic excuse for a show. So there's only one thing and is the worst thing ever created. Pituful.

Summary: Unless your age is measured in months, avoid like the plague.
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I don't feel like arguing about it anymore.

Point is, seinen targets relatively young people as well, not just grown adults, and no manga will ever be able to fit all or even the majority of a target demographic this size. But I'll shut up now.

echoeagle3 wrote...
Anyway, Im sad that Tawawa is only like 3 minute episodes. I really don't like shorts like that.

And did you see the review I posted on my thread? This person said the most ridiculous things about the show.
Spoiler:
This is the worst anime ever.

This anime has no content; no worthwhile characters, no epic action, no funny comedy, no gripping drama, no nothing.

What it has, however, is big breasts. Tons and tons of big breasts. All the time. All the goddamned time. The one time a girl is flat, she grows. The main girl is nicknamed for her cup size. All the men love big breasts. Everything is big breasts.

And I hate big breasts. As men should, they're ugly and cause nothing but pain and trouble for girls. So watching this drivel was freaking torture. Adult men should like big asses, breasts are for hungry babies.

And like I said, there is nothing but big breasts in this sad, pathetic excuse for a show. So there's only one thing and is the worst thing ever created. Pituful.

Summary: Unless your age is measured in months, avoid like the plague.

I don't really go into other chat threads or any of the personal threads here, so did not see your post there, although I do remember seeing that silly review.
luinthoron wrote...

I don't really go into other chat threads or any of the personal threads here, so did not see your post there, although I do remember seeing that silly review.

Really? Why avoid other threads?
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I've never really been one to visit these, the café has just somehow managed to become a weird exception.
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I've never really been one to visit these, the café has just somehow managed to become a weird exception.

Care to continue with the random anime game? You get to see more of my lovely letter/word creation thingys. I don't know what that was called
echoeagle3 wrote...
You get to see more of my lovely letter/word creation thingys. I don't know what that was called

A backronym?

Also, RNG says Sanzoku no Musume Ronja.
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...
You get to see more of my lovely letter/word creation thingys. I don't know what that was called

A backronym?

Intersting, never heard Backronym before.

Ghibli, the Disney of anime, I don't like Disney.

M aybe
O phelia
R arely
E xercises
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...
echoeagle3 wrote...

A backronym?

Intersting, never heard Backronym before.

Ghibli, the Disney of anime, I don't like Disney.

M aybe
O phelia
R arely
E xercises

Can't say I'm a fan of most Disney either these days, but I certainly loved seeing that one of old favorite childhood books animated.

Hyakko
luinthoron wrote...

Can't say I'm a fan of most Disney either these days, but I certainly loved seeing that one of old favorite childhood books animated.

Hyakko

I was actually looking at this just the other day, is this actually funny?

A ll
G irls
A re
I ntellegent
N anites
echoeagle3 wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

Hyakko

I was actually looking at this just the other day, is this actually funny?

A ll
G irls
A re
I ntellegent
N anites

Liked it more than I expected myself, after disregarding it at first as well. Not so sure about how it fits your tastes, though.

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to