Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Which genre would you like to see FAKKU publish more of?

Total Votes : 9,796
tehpansexual Art of Bukkake
Monster Girl Tankobons would be gloriously appreciated. Also more lolis too, thats good.

Its to keep me preoccupied until you guys finally find the funds for a Monmusu Quest localization, hehehe.
Vanilla and Housewife :o
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Monster girls! And femdom! And yandere! And every combination of this three! Damn, more of everything!
luckydog001 wrote...
More cheating stories.

I greatly enjoy chapters where someone gives in to their own desires of lust and carnality. It's not just about hey I'm here your here let's get busy...

This description was beautiful...
I voted "Other". Video game / RPG hentai, please.
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
Yuri. Please!
I wish/demand more anal!
My vote was for Yandere

but we need more cheating and monstergirl too
and NTR of course
Probably super niche preference, but more vanilla exhibitionism would be nice. Vanilla is never wrong, but exhibitionism makes it hotter to me. And with that said I feel a lot of the chapters tagget as exhibitionism barely qualify as such. :P
Antw0n Remember me?
>number of Netorare uploads is criminally low proportional to total uploads
>Vanilla outnumbers everything
>Vanilla is on the list but NTR isn't

Forum Image: http://puu.sh/v1muk/3ae3ccf71f.jpg
everything except loli
dudino wrote...
everything except loli

Yeah, screw loli, toddlercon is where it's at.

...hm? Is that party van for me?
Monster girls (plant like, Centaur,cow) Chubby and Pregnant
I would like to see more monster girls, mostly due to how much interesting variation it can be. I have some preference for the strange and absurd in art. One of the reasons i liked the Random tag back in the day, it was a decent indicator for where i could find the odd and interesting things. Also i would love to see some more comedy stuff. Nothing like a good laugh :D
NTR please. I'm happy with the amount of cheating we get (but I won't complain if there's more), but there's so little NTR.

But please please PLEASE don't do "NTR" where the girl (or guy) is saying no throughout the whole thing and then at the VERY end they go "I'm sorry my significant other......but it just felt too good" and then they end it without even going into it. That's not NTR, that's just rape (nothing wrong with rape though, but it's just not my flavor).
Monster girls, because there aren't enough actually well drawn stories featuring them.

Also, I will find each and every single person who voted for more cheating stories on this poll and make them fall in love with me and then cheat on them as punishment for the crimes they've committed. NTR and cheating are both heretical to the highest degree.
I just want more hardcore stuff. Too much vanilla.
Monster girl always wins these polls. I feel so out of touch with others.
Voted Other - More MILF, more full color books.

Would love to see more Oda Non, Izayoi Seishin, Inkey, LINDA, similar type artists/art etc.

Thanks, keep up the great work.
Personally, I like some Futa x Female action, but maybe I'm the only one. ;_;
Femdom and Footjob stuff? Shit's pretty great.