Can you help me fellow gamers & otakus on this question

Do you know why SJWs AKA Social Justice Warriors including some if not most or all Feminists & Anita Sarkeesian attacking us gamers & otakus male & female & attacking what we love?

I apologize if this sounds like a rant I'm just wondering do you know why though to be honest i have had it with those motherfuckers of SJWs including some if not most or all Feminists & Anita Sarkeesian i feel like telling them to SHUT THE FUCK UP sorry for my language if it's not allowed on this site they always either censored games,banned games or stopping games from either coming to the U.S or stopping it from being localized.

As 2 examples are DOAX3 volleyball well it's not coming to the U.S thanks to those motherfuckers & thanks to them if i choose to buy it I'll diffidently added the game to my collection of import games since i don't know does 2 Xbox 360 games on my American Xbox 360 & Jstars Victory VS+ & Nitro+Blasterz Infinity heroin duels for PS4 count & my 2nd example is that those motherfuckers of SJWs banned GTAV at Australia.

& most of all they make up any BS oh this is sexist or oh that's harassment I'm sure there are many more stuff they make up these are just some of examples of what us gamers & otakus male & female went through & they're attacking what we love it does sickens me & makes me so mad & sad at the same time i feel like giving those motherfuckers of SJWs a piece of my mind & show them all prove to prove they're a liars & all they care about is themselves.

& plus they find everything we love offensive it's so stupid if you hate everything we love then go move to an Island with all of you SJWs including some if not most or all Feminists & Anita Sarkeesian then you don't have to deal with what we love,you don't have to deal with us gamers & otakus male & female & leave us gamers & otakus male & female alone & leave what we love alone & stop making up lies & BS thank you.

Thanks for reading,thanks for your inputs of SJWs AKA Social Justice Warriors including some if not most or all Feminists & Anita Sarkeesian & thanks for your understanding & thanks for your time thanks again for your help & to end it here or at least for now don't worry I'll gladly defend all of us gamers & otakus male & female & of course if they need me to & if they ever needed any back up & defend what we love & if you wish to share you mad & such feel free to do so :).
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Sigh.