After the Panel [Yaoi]

Antw0n Remember me?
"Go get in line now, because, I guarantee you there's a super long line."
Jacob and Mike walked triumphantly away from the thunderous applause and cheering.
They had just finished their FAKKU Q & A Panel.
They'd packed their laptops and were on their way to the next panel in LP1, the Hentai Worth Watching panel.
"I hope we have enough time to set up.... Mike, what time is it?" Jacob asked.
Mike didn't answer. He grabbed Jacob's arm and pulled him into the men's restroom.
Jacob new exactly what was about to happen.

Mike had directed Jacob into a vacant stall, and locked the door. Mike slammed Jacob front-first against the wall of the stall, and ran his hands up his partner's chest.
"Jeez..." Jacob mumbled. "Can't this wait until later? We have another panel soon..."
Mike had already pulled off Jacob's red FAKKU! shirt and was lick his neck.
"No way... I want you now..." Jacob could feel Mike's hard thing pressing against his butt through his pants. It felt exciting.

The way Mike fondled, pinched and gently twisted Jacob's erect nipples was simply orgasmic. Jacob's cock was already rock-hard and this was barely foreplay.
Mike slid his hands down Jacob's back and into his pants, between his soft juicy buttcheeks.
Jacob's butthole puckered in anticipation.
Mike rubbed his fingers softly against Jacob's soft anus as it reacted with cute twitches.
Jacob's face was red and he was sweating all over. Mike could feel Jacob's desire.
"After all that talk about masturbation..." Mike whispered, "I got so hard sitting next to you..."
"I can't believe I was able to keep my cool for so long, I've never felt hornier in my life..." Jacob responded.

Mike unzipped his pants, Jacob slipped off his own.
The throbbing in Mike's thick rod as it slid between his partner's cheeks nearly made him cum- but he was saving it.
He knew exactly where Jacob wanted the thick creamy goodness.
"I can't take it any more, give it to me..."
"Wait!" Mike stopped.
"What, what is it?" Jacob asked.
Mike brandished his horse-head mask from a backpack and slipped it over Jacob's head.
"That turns me on so much..." Mike said as he gazed at Horse-Head Jacob.
"You're such a bad boy..." Jacob giggled. "Now shove it in me..."
[size=9]Please open this in a new tab now.[/h]

Mike pressed his hot dong against Jacob's tight asspussy. Jacob moaned in anticipation.
Mike slowly pushed his meatstick into Jacobs butt until he was balls-deep in pure pleasure.
Jacob couldn't contain himself as he moaned in pure homoerotic passion- his dick squirting cum all over the walls of the small stall they were making love inside.
Mike wasn't so easily pleasured.

Despite Jacob having just had a cock-shattering orgasm, Mike began thrusting inside his friends tight asshole. Jacob's cock stayed rock-hard the entire time, waving back and forth with each thrust.
The horse-head mask was what sent Mike's passion of the edge- he'd always had a fetish for that silly horse-head mask.
Jacob's asspussy was getting tighter, almost trying to keep Mike out.
"Your resistance only makes my penis harder," Mike whispered as he pounded Jacob's tight butt.
"Who's resisting?" Jacob playfully added.

Mike was reaching the his climax, but he needed one last thing to finish.
"Jacob..." Mike spoke. "Neigh for me..."
"Wh...what?" Jacob questioned.
"Neigh like a horse... it's all I need to cum."
Jacob was confused, but the hot passionate moment they were sharing didn't give him time to question Mike's request.
Jacob began to squeal out unusually realistic neighing noises- Mike cock was burning with love.

With one final thrust, Mike pumped his hot jizz deep inside Jacobs ass. Jacob neighed with pleasure as his butt was pumped full of Mike's man-goo, and he himself came again on the wall he'd splattered with semen just moments before.
The hot cream leaked out of Jacobs ass, and spilled out onto the floor when Mike pulled out.
The two lovers were completely satisfied.

Jacob and Mike walked side-by-side to room LP1 for the Hentai Worth Watching panel they would be hosting.
One FAKKU user stopped them on their way to say hi.
"Hey, Jacob! Dude, I love FAKKU- great work!"
Jacob happily shook the users hand and said "Nice to meet you! What's your handle?"
"I'm Antw-..." The user looked down at the hand that was shaking Jacobs. He was very sweaty, and.... sticky.
Jacob quickly pulled his hand away.
"AlrightwellseeyalaterandcometotheHentaiWorthWatchingpanel!" Him and Mike quickly scampered away.
The user simply looked at the odd white residue left on his hand.
Must be lotion or something, he thought.
What the hell? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.
Definitely going to win first place. Good job.
Grock wrote...
What the hell? I was thinking of doing the exact same thing.
Definitely going to win first place. Good job.

Not an entry, though Antwon does have a well-composed entry I'd wager you could easily find in the stickied contest thread.
I sense many laughs after I read this.

Edit- Well that was... interesting to say the least, not a fan of yaoi. But this made me laugh & simile and that's all i ask sometimes. My review- It's a win for everyone.
Lol I got an urge to post this, you should put this song on the link instead xD

Jokes aside it's an enjoyable read mang, totally sweet and I laughed a lot in this one. What really makes me curious is how Jake and Mike will react to this hahaha~

Epic ending btw~
omg.....-covers face-

/RELATED!XD
I have the weirdest boner right now.
Antw0n Remember me?
Lollikittie wrote...
I have the weirdest boner right now.

[size=10]I'm glad you liked it.[/h]
10/10 would fap to again.
Good read. thanks for bumping
10/10 would read again
Antw0n Remember me?
Jacob wrote...
10/10 would read again

>5 year necrobump

leonard267 FAKKU Non-Writer
Antw0n wrote...
Jacob wrote...
10/10 would read again

>5 year necrobump

I am sure that there are many quality threads in this section of the forum. We can always do with a necrobump of something written eons ago.

By the way, how badly did your April Fool's go? I have made my payment for my cold fusion electric generator. Can't wait for it to be delivered!
hey can I be in the story
Wow I like your story. I tried to write some script to the mvovies and poems but actually the result was bad. Now I prepare for the few essays on managment, because it is my major in college. But I want to get a little help with it from https://assignmentshark.com/project-management-help.html
horse head was a great touch lol