Anyone else having shit luck/performance on Fakku dating?

Pages 12Next
My confidence really ain't so good right now. Only got 3 conversations which everyone left quickly and 6 instant disconnects. If there are any other brothers and sisters out there with shitty experiences let us mourn together.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
I thought that was an april fools joke?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
FinalBoss wrote...

it is, and it looks like some new user thing its proper thing, or they are being sarcastic
Taz_9000 wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

it is, and it looks like some new user thing its proper thing, or they are being sarcastic

You mean it was a joke and it turned into an actual thing?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
Hkoror wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

You mean it was a joke and it turned into an actual thing?

it is an april fool jokes, and if it like last year with fakku verse it will last for a week or so

one of fakku rule is "Do NOT cyber or attempt to cyber." so fakku dating will is breaking the rule.
with jacob posting on twitter and with the amount of people who come here, all it would have been a simple IM matching people on likes.
Hkoror wrote...
My confidence really ain't so good right now. Only got 3 conversations which everyone left quickly and 6 instant disconnects. If there are any other brothers and sisters out there with shitty experiences let us mourn together.

Keep trying! This was an elaborate April Fool's joke, but honestly I had some good conversations on it
Jacob wrote...
Hkoror wrote...

Keep trying! This was an elaborate April Fool's joke, but honestly I had some good conversations on it

Ditto. I finally got to discuss some of my favorite H artists with someone.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Unrelated to Fakku Dating, I "dated" someone off Fakku once.

We lived across the pond so obviously it didn't work out. They ended up becoming a Tumblrite.
Gravity cat wrote...

We lived across the pond so obviously it didn't work out. They ended up becoming a Tumblrite.

Oh Christ sorry to hear that. I'm guessing they didn't approve of your habit of browsing hentai?
Hkoror wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Oh Christ sorry to hear that. I'm guessing they didn't approve of your habit of browsing hentai?

Considering I met them off Fakku, that wasn't an issue.
The issue lied with her; she questioned her sexuality a lot and wasn't exactly a great person. Kept picking fights with people over stupid shit. I got tired of her attitude so removed her. Later found out she went on a mass blocking spree for seemingly no reason.
I dont know if I should feel pity at this point. -sigh-

Well, since I know everything and I'am jesus sama on common sense how about making a dating place that represents fakku instead of scrolling around for some random chicks pic you like then preceding to fuck shit up.

It makes more sense if everyone goes in "I wanna date" though, normally that sometimes works too I guess. The "Scrolling around and talking to woman randomly" way. GL
Gravity cat wrote...
Hkoror wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

The issue lied with her; she questioned her sexuality a lot and wasn't exactly a great person. Kept picking fights with people over stupid shit. I got tired of her attitude so removed her. Later found out she went on a mass blocking spree for seemingly no reason.

Wait.... you cyber kittie?
animefreak_usa wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Hkoror wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Wait.... you cyber kittie?

Yes
I'm having a lot of people disconnecting in the middle of a conversation for no reason. My last partner mentioned the same happened to her.
Maybe there's some problem with the app?
Gravity cat wrote...
Hkoror wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Sorry to hear that, I hope your relationship situation or scenario is better now.
fallenwing13 wrote...
I'm having a lot of people disconnecting in the middle of a conversation for no reason. My last partner mentioned the same happened to her.
Maybe there's some problem with the app?

That has been happening to me a lot too, and during really good conversations. I wish there was something similar to FAKKU dating out there to find fellow perverts.
Kiba Eve Fumihiro wrote...
I dont know if I should feel pity at this point. -sigh-

Well, since I know everything and I'am jesus sama on common sense how about making a dating place that represents fakku instead of scrolling around for some random chicks pic you like then preceding to fuck shit up.

It makes more sense if everyone goes in "I wanna date" though, normally that sometimes works too I guess. The "Scrolling around and talking to woman randomly" way. GL

Wait what are to talking in reference too? I think I am misreading you.
Same thing happened again. It's a shame, really, I keep missing on some interesting people I'm chatting with because it just disconnects for some reason. And since we don't have nicks or anything, I won't be able to talk to them again.
fallenwing13 wrote...
Same thing happened again. It's a shame, really, I keep missing on some interesting people I'm chatting with because it just disconnects for some reason. And since we don't have nicks or anything, I won't be able to talk to them again.

Yeah having nicks would be great but I don't think FAKKU is going to touch this thing again. Lost a lot of nice conversations but hey that's less upsetting than me having a decent and pretty spicy conversation with them but them not wanting to talk again in the future outside of FAKKU. Fuck me dude lol.
I gave it a shot cause I was bored. I put I was a "male" who likes "booty" and "creampie", looking for a female. I got paired up with some guy from Greece so I quit. This literally just happened like 5 minutes ago. Long story short, I'm not a fan.
Pages 12Next