I'm moving to the mountains in 30 days.

Yup.

Well, see you guys in 50 years or so.

Most of you will be dead, retired, in nursing homes, or in rubber rooms by the time I'm back.

If the mountains don't work out I can always start collecting cans on the freeway and sleeping under bridges. Have a tent and fishing pole so I'm already better off than most.

Or I'll just find a new apartment to move to. Probably that.
Why the mountains? Just leave Portland and move over to the plantations of weed we're building. We need crunchy granola motherfuckers to trim buds and chase kids.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Why the mountains? Just leave Portland and move over to the plantations of weed we're building. We need crunchy granola motherfuckers to trim buds and chase kids.

Wait, how did you know I lived in Portland?
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
正義 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

He interrogated asked someone who was born there. Me
CronaBaka wrote...
正義 wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

He interrogated asked someone who was born there. Me

Nah more simple. You think the site security is safe? My net handle is 4k|dburN. Here i'll tell you how i got this data...
Spoiler:
James you told all of us in two different threads.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Hey if you come across any indigenous tribe folks ask them if they will do my tattoos?
Or you could move 2 Florida and we sleep in the same bed.

; )
Grow a beard and start a cult.