NekoPara Vol 3 is out now

Pages 123Next
Gravity cat the adequately amused

28th April 26th May can't come quick enough. Just like me in the morning when I need to blow a load before work.

Really looking forward to the hour-long OVA as well.

Edit: Delayed to 26th May because Sayori's been hospitalised.

It's out.
I'm now 100% certain you're not from the states, at least.
正義 wrote...

Because of my usage of DD/MM/YY?
Yeah, I'm a britfag. I also think smallest unit going to largest makes more sense than medium, small, large.
Gravity cat wrote...
正義 wrote...

Yeah, I'm a britfag. I also think smallest unit going to largest makes more sense than medium, small, large.

My most sincere spanish agreement XD
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Gravity cat wrote...
正義 wrote...

Plus pint goes better than 'Can i get a 473ml of bitter, plz'. I only now British slang because my aunt is English.

Edit: Oh shit i found 6 young hairless loli pussies.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/gbuyls.jpg

PARTYVAN ACOMING
animefreak_usa wrote...
Edit: Oh shit i found 6 young hairless loli pussies.
Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/gbuyls.jpg

PARTYVAN ACOMING

Wow. Just wow.

Who would abandon a litter of kittens?

Gravity cat wrote...

I think it makes more sense as well, but you won't see me using that format.

Why?

Because of habit, and the habits of those where I live.

The format typically used in your country is the one you typically use.

I did, however, use Year, Month, Day format in my Japanese classes, as that was what the instructor used.

...my detective work may not be great, but I can at least figure things about people out based on their habits.

People might give me too little credit.

Back on topic, I hope you enjoy the latest Nekopara installment as much as you did the last one.
I've yet to jump on this bandwagon. (i.e haven't even played the first 2 volumes)

For h reasons is this worth?

For non-h reasons is this worth?
I'm Seven wrote...
I've yet to jump on this bandwagon. (i.e haven't even played the first 2 volumes)

Primarily you want it for the protagonist having a harem of catgirls who are pretty open about threesomes. When they're not being lewd they're doing cat behaviour related shit. The art is nice, the voices suit the characters and character models are all fully animated (even the h-scenes).

May I also present the glory that is the P button:

They also jump in different directions if you're in Windowed mode and move the client window around.

Spoiler:
If you buy the game through Steam you get the Steam-friendly version by default which cuts out h-scenes. Though somehow they missed out the fact that Vol 2's leadup to h-scenes are pretty obscene for what's supposed to be a Steam-friendly copy. There is an 18+ patch that adds back h-scenes which is normally pay-only but Google is everyone's friend. I've yet to pay for an 18+ patch.
623 FAKKU QA
正義 wrote...

...my detective work may not be great, but I can at least figure things about people out based on their habits.

Except for the fact Grav has said he's from UK at least like 4 times, especially when Brexit was going on and in his sig, his link to Steam shows he's from the UK lol. Surprised you didn't know until now.
Revelation Defender of DFC
can i fuck Vanilla yet?
623 wrote...
正義 wrote...

Except for the fact Grav has said he's from UK at least like 4 times, especially when Brexit was going on and in his sig, his link to Steam shows he's from the UK lol. Surprised you didn't know until now.

Yeah, I don't exactly keep it secret

Revelation wrote...
can i fuck Vanilla yet?

Do it
Take vids
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Gravity cat wrote...
I'm Seven wrote...

Primarily you want it for the protagonist having a harem of catgirls who are pretty open about threesomes. When they're not being lewd they're doing cat behaviour related shit. The art is nice, the voices suit the characters and character models are all fully animated (even the h-scenes).

May I also present the glory that is the P button:

They also jump in different directions if you're in Windowed mode and move the client window around.

I wish more eroge included a jump button. It'd help me endure some of the more heavy plot dumps where nothing particularly interesting is happening. Just bounce and talk.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Delayed due to health issues http://nekopara.com/blog/?p=293

Goddamnit.
It can't be helped but another month to wait is pretty annoying.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
I forgot that was set to come out soon. Keen af for it. Not hugely keen on moncin, but maple seems pretty rad. Coco best gril
Drifter995 wrote...
I forgot that was set to come out soon. Keen af for it. Not hugely keen on moncin, but maple seems pretty rad. Coco best gril

Yeah, not seen much of Maple at all except that she's good with emoticons and seems to get on well enough with Cinnamon, unlike vol 2's pairing Coconut and Azuki and repairing their relationship happened. The trailer seems to suggest she can play guitar.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...

Yeah, not seen much of Maple at all except that she's good with emoticons and seems to get on well enough with Cinnamon, unlike vol 2's pairing Coconut and Azuki and repairing their relationship happened. The trailer seems to suggest she can play guitar.

Ye, she has part of my heart already
4 days fgts.

I won't be able to play it until after Comic-con though.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Gravity cat wrote...
4 days fgts.

I won't be able to play it until after Comic-con though.

Same, so many cons on memorial day weekend
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/xpzqvu.jpg
Pages 123Next