Looking for a certain Hentai Manga

It's a classic, childhood neighbor/friend spends the night type manga. It starts out with them at school talking about how a rumor of a burglar, or thief broke into the girls house, or something along those lines, so the girl is going to end up spending the night at the boys house. During the evening the mother of the boy goes out for drinks with the girl's mother. The girl/guy discuss sleeping arrangements and then they take turns bathing. Once the guy gets done bathing he goes back to his room and find the girl sleeping in his bed. He then fondles her breasts and masturbates while she's "sleeping". She "wakes" up, they have sex, she tells him that she masturbated earlier while in the bath, and that's about it. After they wake up, they find out that the rumor of the burglar/thief was made up by the mother's to basically get their kids together.
I believe this is a story that has already been asked for in the forums, you should be able to find without much trouble.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
fallenwing13 wrote...
I believe this is a story that has already been asked for in the forums, you should be able to find without much trouble.

Might be tricky now that Requests is gone. And damn, I know I've read this, but can't remember it well enough to find it in my huge collection of files...
EddieBeInBeddie Tea, Coffee, Glances
Gaman Shimasen Dekimasen by Uekan.
That was the one!!
At least the one I was talking about.
And I didn't want to sound rude, I just didn't remember the name so I said what I could to try to help.

(Since someone gave me a -1... ¬¬) hahahaha