Introducing... FAKKU Dating!

Pages Prev1234Next
Sausagefest when?

Also, average fakku "female"

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/uazcdj.jpg
This is buggy af, can't keep a conversation for more than two minutes, if anything.
fallenwing13 wrote...
This is buggy af, can't keep a conversation for more than two minutes, if anything.

Yeah, noticed the same thing. Guess it isn't supported anymore and we get disconnects for no reason.
First chat was like: are you a bot? (best engrish ever)

After 6 "the other one as disconnected" i ended talking like 1hs about the best doujin involving dougi,discovered i'm not the only hoping for more works translated with that tag.
623 FAKKU QA
This is still going on?

Edit: lol'd pretty hard at "warm smiles" and "holding hands"
This site has some bad bugs buts it good overall. I would recommend this site to anyone.
Is there any plan on pushing it into open source? I hope I can contribute as it still seems unstable.
i hate how random the connection and and how all of the sudden you get disconnected.
'
oh well if the girl from Atlanta can read this i didn't run away. keyword "25 testing you"
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I decided to check it out. Chose a cat avi, specified I was interested in women, added my kinks. Connected to a dude.

The rumours didn't disappoint.
the dating having issues on disconnecting cant stay there on 1 place
Alright no I've had enough with this. I think i can come to a proper consensus to make a review from both a technical standpoint and a moral standpoint. First off it is buggy as hell. I experience disconnects on a frequent basis on high speed connection with more success on desktop than mobile platforms. I guarantee you that you will not get any personal information to be able to meet or date/hookup with the person you're chatting to because the moment when you are acquiring that information there is no doubt of a disconnect leaving you unable to meet that person ever again.

Second Age management which Fakku will suffer lawsuits if they do not get a handle on this In my run through i have encountered multiple minors with the age rages of 11 though 16 desiring to commit to lewd based role plays or hook up and fuck with men. (Note the 11 year old was merely exploring the site out of curiosity)

Fixes

Input a survey for age verification and email input that must be 18 or older (No teen in gonna want to put their monitored email in there or worse there parents especially if theres a quiz/survey attached prior))

2 think about making it account based after a certain amount of time with having the option to remain anonymous

3. Fix the disconnects or change it to a different chat platform than a skype bot clone. The issue lies with the mobile desktop format among other things. Maybe have a Tag contact option to where someone can say give access to, Kik, snap, or other popular chat based contacts in an input menu prior to searching for matches.

in any case please consider these matters because i believe this could be a very quick system for anime goers better than Tinder
AzureDango wrote...
Alright no I've had enough with this. I think i can come to a proper consensus to make a review from both a technical standpoint and a moral standpoint. First off it is buggy as hell. I experience disconnects on a frequent basis on high speed connection with more success on desktop than mobile platforms. I guarantee you that you will not get any personal information to be able to meet or date/hookup with the person you're chatting to because the moment when you are acquiring that information there is no doubt of a disconnect leaving you unable to meet that person ever again.

Second Age management which Fakku will suffer lawsuits if they do not get a handle on this In my run through i have encountered multiple minors with the age rages of 11 though 16 desiring to commit to lewd based role plays or hook up and fuck with men. (Note the 11 year old was merely exploring the site out of curiosity)

Fixes

Input a survey for age verification and email input that must be 18 or older (No teen in gonna want to put their monitored email in there or worse there parents especially if theres a quiz/survey attached prior))

2 think about making it account based after a certain amount of time with having the option to remain anonymous

3. Fix the disconnects or change it to a different chat platform than a skype bot clone. The issue lies with the mobile desktop format among other things. Maybe have a Tag contact option to where someone can say give access to, Kik, snap, or other popular chat based contacts in an input menu prior to searching for matches.

in any case please consider these matters because i believe this could be a very quick system for anime goers better than Tinder

nah age can easily be fixed by using credit card info as for why there are a lot of under age kids blame the youtubers specially sssniperwolf thats the one everyone says they got it from im sure they never bothered to say that is an adult site or age restricted the video
i know this was ment as a april fools joke but they need to add more fetishes like the standard ones that are missin fam <3
opipune wrote...
i know this was ment as a april fools joke but they need to add more fetishes like the standard ones that are missin fam <3

it's over........ oh well i wish i could have met someone close.... maybe next time
Zakair Paizuri connoisseur
#BringBackFakkuDating
Actually had a really fun time with the site. Met so many cool people, and have added some on Skype. Wish it was still going but all good things must come to an end.
Can't use it. Says my time is wrong, changed it like 30 times, still '' time ahead or behind ''.
6J wrote...
Can't use it. Says my time is wrong, changed it like 30 times, still '' time ahead or behind ''.

It's been shut down for months now... you were too late.
Its worst fucking site random disconnect and once i find female from same country as me we had best chat ever wanted to add eachother on skype and when she was about to send me her skype i accidently clicked on X wanted to go on something else idk what and never saw her again tried to search again for 1hour didn't find her u fucking morons atleast make accounts?
Can some one tell me the manga or artist name of this image thanks
https://fakku.dating/assets/img/characters/avatar-020.jpg
Pages Prev1234Next