Searching for two hentai manga

I think I read them on Fakku, but it has been so long that I can't remember anymore. Regardless of my efforts (searching via variety of tags), I haven't been able to figure out the name of either one of these manga. I hope some of you may recognize them and know the name, so I can locate them again.

This is a bit more fresh in my mind, so plenty of details and I think they're mostly correct:
1. I think this was a two chapter story (maybe 3). It had two girls and a guy hidden inside a closet, having sex. One of the girls was trying to get the guy and the other girl together, but she eventually joined the two in a threesome. At some point, they were discovered by their friends/classmates outside the closet - they ended up closing the closet door and continuing. A guy outside the closet started to have sex with his gf in front of their friends and eventually she even gave bj's to the other guys.

This I read like years and years ago? The details are hazy and might be incorrect.
2. Girl is maybe a sports club manager and her bf is in the club. She ends up cheating on him with one of his friends, in the club locker room. At the same time, the bf meets up with another girl (who might have a crush on the other guy) and they end up at the locker room, catching the other two in the act. Main guy gets pissed and storms off and the other girl follows him - he ends up cheating on his gf with this girl, maybe at a hotel. I think the story had a vanilla ending though.

Thanks!
1. The first two chapters of Hanahira Torori by Tsuruta Bungaku.
2.Offside girl? If it is it also has a anime