This is mainly a 4chan user headcount

Pages 12Next
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Sound off.
Also, Reno's fat cousin is losing his kids.
Spoiler:

Drifter995 Neko//Night
You try far too hard
623 FAKKU QA
What?
I can't believe he's still doing this stuff and he has cancer.

I thought you'd generally feel very sick and puke plus it's a food show!!! It's like every bite I could imagine, "Cut!" It's coming up. O_O

Hopefully there done on days he feels good. Also hope he's smokin dat kush 4/20 everyday! seriously his next episode should be all about the oils and cooking with it lol he'd be able to feel better while eating~! :D
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
You're trying too hard, son. Plus Alex Jones is less fat than Limbaugh and Bannon. Crazier than Beck too.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Drifter995 wrote...
You try far too hard

I'm not much of a shitposter, so it was to be expected I guess. *shrugs*
He dindu nuffin'. He was just doin' his thang till da law realized he was guna put dem out thar as corrupt. Lord bless that man.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've never actively mingled with 4chan users or used 4chan in extensive amounts.

Does Encyclopedia Dramatica count?
Seeing as most of my cousins are Filipino and female. I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

:^)
Renovartio wrote...
Seeing as most of my cousins are Filipino and female. I don't really understand what you're trying to say.

Really butch womyn?
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Renovartio wrote...

Distancing yourself already, eh?
animefreak_usa wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Really butch womyn?

have you ever seen a butch filipino woman?

@CronaBaka

what? I just noticed that you wrote my name. I didn't even look at what you posted.
Gravity cat wrote...
I've never actively mingled with 4chan users or used 4chan in extensive amounts.

Does Encyclopedia Dramatica count?

Comparing edf2 to fakku forums, who would be the bayarae4900 equivalent on fakku?
Most of 4chan is sad sack shitholes full of libtards and conservacucks. Alt rightist egotists and SJW triggered fags. They use to lulz but now it's just sad retards with assburgers and wantabe alt-reich white nationalists. Quite stupid since both of them are illiterate millennials and gen- y who never l2n civics or even understood basic us history/world history/pol sci/debate/really anything over 200 pgs with out pictures. Only difference is what side of the line you believe is clear.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Most of 4chan is sad sack shitholes full of libtards and conservacucks. Alt rightist egotists and SJW triggered fags. They use to lulz but now it's just sad retards with assburgers and wantabe alt-reich white nationalists. Quite stupid since both of them are illiterate millennials and gen- y who never l2n civics or even understood basic us history/world history/pol sci/debate/really anything over 200 pgs with out pictures. Only difference is what side of the line you believe is clear.

don't make fun of me >:c
NEXUS Since 2010
Renovartio wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...
Renovartio wrote...

Really butch womyn?

have you ever seen a butch filipino woman?

@CronaBaka

what? I just noticed that you wrote my name. I didn't even look at what you posted.

Most of the Filipinos I have met, have been nothing but decent people. Easy to get along with, and nothing but respectful.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Alex Jones ... Who?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
animefreak_usa wrote...

Who hurt you man? This sounds like the petting spouting of a some MSM reporter who found out about websites besides facebook.
Cruz wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Who hurt you man? This sounds like the petting spouting of a some MSM reporter who found out about websites besides facebook.

I don't know how I could be petty? I'm not butthurt. Just confused they don't teach civics or govt anymore. You know basic general ed, Ed.
CronaBaka Mellow Yellow
Update: Alex lost his court case.
Pages 12Next