Name your Best Netorare (NTR)/Cheating (cuckold) Anime

Pages Prev12
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
My new fav ntr anime is "Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de". Something about borderline chubby chics getting banged silly gets me going.

animefreak_usa wrote...
Anime doesn't get my dick hard enough.

Not even if it has scat and guro?
Bug by Nagare Ippon
I particularly like NTR manga and JAV. I use to watch hentai but the art quality seems to degrade or my standards increased. For JAV the NKKD and FTN series is great.

Ev1L wrote...
Bikkurishita wrote...
millionsd wrote...
wall of text

the last really arousing NTR for me at least was an VN called:Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 Boku no Shiranai Tokoro de Iki Kurutteita Saiai kanojo -Kimajime na Gakuen Huku Kaichou- (Long title I know)

Seems good, but we can't read Japanese and that ruins the whole thing if you don't know what anybody is saying in a VN.... Can anyone suggest a good translating technique even if it's automatic? I know the basic one with text hooker, but isn't there something better?

For translations of VNs I have been using Visual Novel Reader. It is easy to setup. It will automatically scrape the japanese text, hook it into a machine translator and output the translation. It also comes with dictionaries so as you start to learn Japanese you can turn off the automatic translation and look at words that you do not know. See the following link on how to download and set it up.
Pages Prev12