Sleepy boners

bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Okay, here's a weird topic... does anyone else get more easily aroused when they're sleepy or tired?

Like a lot of guys, I often use masturbation as a sort of sleep-aid (that orgasms make men sleepy is nothing new and there's all sorts of science-y explanations as to why this happens), so it's no surprise that i'm sleepy after a good jerk-session, but why is my dick so eager when my brain is telling me it's time for sleep? Add to the fact that I rarely fap during the day, except sometimes right after I wake up (when I'm still a bit groggy/sleepy to begin with). It doesn't matter if I'm particularly in the mood, it's simply easier for me to get aroused while drowsy vs. wide-awake... I even experience similar effects if I'm feeling tired during the day (such as after not getting enough sleep the night before, etc.)

Is there a hormonal or physiological reason why I'm popping boners when I'm drowsy, or have I simply trained my brain to associate bedtime with sexy-time due to years of night-fapping?

(I sort of wish I had asked this when Carrie_ was doing a sex-education stream, but taking months-long breaks from the forums can cause one to miss-out on these sorts of things)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Personally I don't get more sexually active when tired. My libido goes up and down like a yo-yo. I get incredibly horny and whack off fairly often, then I desensitise myself and can go about a week without needing to whack off.

I do have a "before bed" fap to help me sleep, but that's more because I was horny and trying to sleep could be difficult when your top desire at that moment is to pump a girl with dick.
This has happened to me too. It's easier to spot if I get sleepy in class, which isn't very convenient... But yeah, if I fall asleep in class and then wake up, I'll find a rock hard boner between my legs.
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
I feel more aroused when I wake up. I don't necessarily wake up with morning wood, but fapping after waking up from a long nights sleep feels far more satisfying.
I've only really accosiated night time with fapping because it was the only sort of free time i'd get in the house to do it without getting caught (Although, if I ever have a free house during the day with no plans, i get on that)! Eventually it did become something i'd do if I had trouble sleeping though regardless of whether I was feeling up for it or not, as you are correct it does help make you feel drowsy.

Getting aroused because of drowsiness though, don't think i've really experienced that. Does this mean if you've just finished to get yourself to sleep for example, you then start feeling horny again and decide to have another go?
bongzilla Your Weird Cousin
Oguru wrote...
I've only really accosiated night time with fapping because it was the only sort of free time i'd get in the house to do it without getting caught (Although, if I ever have a free house during the day with no plans, i get on that)! Eventually it did become something i'd do if I had trouble sleeping though regardless of whether I was feeling up for it or not, as you are correct it does help make you feel drowsy.

Getting aroused because of drowsiness though, don't think i've really experienced that. Does this mean if you've just finished to get yourself to sleep for example, you then start feeling horny again and decide to have another go?

Haha, no that would be a whole other issue... I'd never get to sleep if that were the case ;P