Happy bday Anton

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hardly know ya, but the notification popped up on my skype, so I figured, why the hell not give a shout out?
Happy day the Nordic runes matched on the certain time a snow maiden met a wandering man fucked in the forest. My wittyness doesn't work five mins after i woke up and pound enough coffee to wake the dead from an alcohol induce coma of Mike and Vics, og kush and gin.
I don't take greetings from console gamers, nothing personal kid.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Ryssen wrote...

That's fine, but maybe there are other people here who you will accept a greetings from. Oh and nothing personal from our last confrontation. I had a bad week and needed to rant in order to relieve some tension.

I have a pretty beastly computer atm (but its been having overheating issues as of late.), but the main reason why I prefer consoles over pc is because I've already invested years of collecting trophies. The second reason is my family mostly play consoles. We have game sessions every now and then, and I don't want to give that up over insignificant perks like better gfx or mods.

Pc is superior to console, I won't deny that, but some of my family can't invest in taking care of a computer just to game on it. They have a life.
Whomst've the fuck is anton

I know like four people by their actual names
Ryssen wrote...

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://my.mixtape.moe/hahdlq.png