When the FBI fucks you over because of Shindol...

Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
Couldn't think of where else to put this. Basically on the link, some guy posted what is a work of Shindol on twitter to the CIA as a joke and got screwed over by the FBI for it. It's more cruel weird to me. Becomes ironic when Kafka gets mentioned, like talk about harsh in hindsight. But it's really random that it turned out to be Shindol out of all the trap doujin I'd think he would send.

EDIT: Thanks for the thoughts guys. I got a clear idea now and I realize the guy is really at fault for screwing with the FBI. I just keep forgetting how time and place is important for a joke and how far it goes. I was acting oblivious to that.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C94fkYcUIAA2YJ4.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C94flIEUMAAMaXB.png
I dont get it. Shouldnt it be when the fbi fucks you over because you are a dumbass?
I mean, I read the thing and well... he did a stupid thing while being drunk, it's obviously stupid, but I think there was a huge overreaction. Like his life got screwed over some drunk tweet because of ignorance of the fbi. Sucks.
>said that I encoded details about a planned shooting in it

This is honestly just someone being an idiot and getting what they deserve. I'm glad he got in trouble for that.
Anita7054 Cannon Fodder
Jacob wrote...
>said that I encoded details about a planned shooting in it

This is honestly just someone being an idiot and getting what they deserve. I'm glad he got in trouble for that.

Ryamain is right I should probably change the forum title the other way around. If I wouldn't fool around with the police on a phone call, I wouldn't do it online either especially on twitter
With the ongoing threats and news of today, it's not like there going to turn a blind eye, such words can be actual reality.
TrixieTang Magical NTR Princess
ShindoL had nothing to do with it, I'm sure anyone could get away with tweeting that pic at the CIA or FBI - the problem was the threats and the time that the FBI surely wasted on trying to find the details in that file.