bored ask me something

Pages Prev12
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Manes wrote...
Can some Jet fuel truly melt thick steel beams?

Forum Image: https://animetorrents.me/imghost/screens/2017/06/3Aqd5yMhn.jpg
I saw before a space rocket launch before. I think it's japan. maybe it depends on the steel? not sure.lol

edit: I think it can if the jet has fuel enough to melt the steel.I think.:D
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
If you were forced to live the remainder of your life in an anime, which would you choose? Slice of life, or sports anime are not an option.
slice of life. we can be just the unknown neighbor of the furukawa family :D
Kirino or Kuroneko?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Spoiler:
Forum Image: http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/001/054/167/dd3.jpg
yurixhentai wrote...
Kirino or Kuroneko?

You.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
>kirino over any other character

Yeah, you truly like incest, lol. I still remember you from that first-ish thread you made about liking your cousin or relative.

So how's life going?
@papanito I kinda didn't understand your question I thought you were making me choose from the 3 options and other genres.lol sorry.

answer: I would like to live in fantasy world like in the familiar of zero.I've watched re zero and it's the same I really liked it.:D
@cruz everything is alright. I just feel kinda unsettled lately since there are so many airplanes roaming in the sky like 3 times a day straight for almost a month now more or less I believe. and since there is war in the mindanao area with isis I kinda feel just worried or maybe I'm just paranoid.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
RealityBell wrote...
@cruz everything is alright. I just feel kinda unsettled lately since there are so many airplanes roaming in the sky like 3 times a day straight for almost a month now more or less I believe. and since there is war in the mindanao area with isis I kinda feel just worried or maybe I'm just paranoid.

You can always find comfort in big bros arms.

That actually does suck. I've been hearing more and more about the skirmishes over there. Hope you stay safe.
Cruz wrote...
RealityBell wrote...

You can always find comfort in big bros arms.

That actually does suck. I've been hearing more and more about the skirmishes over there. Hope you stay safe.

thanks! :D

RealityBell wrote...
kirino

Correct choice, but doesn't mean you can have her.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
I like futanari you see so does getting aroused by seeing a girl get the d from another girl homosexual? Or am I still straight?
Sgt.broski wrote...
I like futanari you see so does getting aroused by seeing a girl get the d from another girl homosexual? Or am I still straight?

Unless the balls or clits touch.... nothing gay.

Ot: If i ask a girl if she wants daisies or roses on her casket when i murder her pussy tonight... is that too weird?
Pages Prev12