What type of content would you like to see more of on FAKKU?

What type of content would you like to see more of on FAKKU?

Total Votes : 8,020
sl01 Yuri and Traps FTW
Hypothetically if you folks start to do videos i'm all for physical. Blu-Ray, dubbed with creator/Fakku staff commentary. My first hypothetical suggestion, futa club
Only Doujin. But im ok if fakku become the next Torrent Directory, with payment subscription monthly.
I was very very close to voting Doujinshi but I have my doubts since I only want physical Doujinshi prints. So I voted more manga since I am actually paying good money for those high quality prints.

Not sure about the other areas since it seems pretty risky to expand beyond what FAKKU is already doing. I'm pretty sure FAKKU subscriptions are doing well and the physical books seem to be selling too so if they were to do video it seem pretty risky. I mean even in Japan, hentai video sales aren't too big. Although eroges might actually do well if there was enough demand for it.
I voted Doujin because some are really crazy, saving and interesting, it would be really good to see one day publishing Pink Sniper by Yonekura Kengo and Hoshi no Goshujin-sama by Tsukino Jyogi, two of the best H manga ever, perfect fap material, the first is very rare and the second, I've never seen it in physics.
I'm happy to see that "Doujin" is coming out in the lead. It's always good to get some more vanilla to add to my shelf.
I voted doujin.
It would be great to have Kisaragi Gunma or Linda ones decensored and in english.
And more Yoshu Ohepe, of course.
By the way, when are you planning to post Meaty Meaty Ikumi 4 and 5 ?
I am waiting for them for a long time.
tsukasafan wrote...

Those are actually prepared by Shikimaya Publications and sold through FAKKU, you could always try asking shikimaya on Twitter

tsukasafan wrote...
decensored

Also all the Doujinshi, books, and subscription chapters on this site are the full original uncensored works.

So there is no de-censoring process the files are given to FAKKU/SHIKIMAYA/2-D Market, etc. uncensored from the start.
luckydog001 wrote...
tsukasafan wrote...

Those are actually prepared by Shikimaya Publications and sold through FAKKU, you could always try asking shikimaya on Twitter

tsukasafan wrote...
decensored

Also all the Doujinshi, books, and subscription chapters on this site are the full original uncensored works.

So there is no de-censoring process the files are given to FAKKU/SHIKIMAYA/2-D Market, etc. uncensored from the start.

It's a good idea, thanks.

You're right, it's the original uncensored works, of course.
Sorry for my mistake.
Videos would be great. The censorship in hentai anime is far worse then it is in manga. Extreme pixelization ruins it in most cases.
loli >.> ?
dom loli ? <.
Wait there is fakku videos somewhere? Where can i see this?
I would like more uncensored doujins please. Preferably from Sahara watarus Naruto doujins.

That being said how do you guys work with doujin artists ? I mean with magazines your working with editors and top suit guys but working with fan books is a completey different Ball game right ?
エロカワ wrote...
FAKKU already puts out a good amount of manga, and I'm not sure they could even handle doing much more at this point in time from a human resource perspective. I'm already very happy with the current pace on the manga front. The only thing I'd like to see improve here as of now is some more darker content being released. Vanilla is nice and all, but I need me some mindbreak and NTR done well like with ShindoL. Also, more monster girls are never a bad thing and I'm dying for a full tankoubon with them.
indeed
Doujins. Must get my Bakemonogatari uncensored: Araragi Darkness and Chichimonogatari. Artbooks would be nice with glossy pages and having an option for hardcover.
Mrflubber needs more Henreader
loli doujins
Jacob wrote...
Hypothetically of course, what would you like to see more of?
What do mean "Hypothetically"
by that? -___-
DOUJINS please. its prob the easy to get right now and it would take giant leaps for novels and anime. dont worry they will come sooner or later.
All is really preferred
More Netorare! I may be fskd in the head but it's what I come to fakku for.
Where's the futa option