Dislike tag system idea

I have this idea for the Tags, when you like/follow a Tag (genre) it shows up green when browsing. What if we could dislike/avoid a Tag. instead of the tag showing up green it shows up red, doesn't filter out anything but makes it easier for those that are not interested to said tag. This way those that dislike the stronger tags like NTR, Shota, Yaoi/Yuri, Etc. or are more cautious around them will easily see them.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
I like the 'anti-follow' idea.

It would be interesting also to maybe make it so if a chapter has a 'dislike' tag, you don't get notified (regardless of other tags). Or maybe it doesn't even show on the main page?
Smuggins wrote...
I like the 'anti-follow' idea.

It would be interesting also to maybe make it so if a chapter has a 'dislike' tag, you don't get notified (regardless of other tags). Or maybe it doesn't even show on the main page?

maybe make it an option, there would be some that I would flag but might still read depending on the other tags there
I support this idea.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Im not against the idea but... can one just look at the tags before click 'read online'?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
Im not against the idea but... can one just look at the tags before click 'read online'?

If it has a bunch of tags they go off the page and you have to navigate to the manga page for the full list.

But yeah, that's why they're there.
Gravity cat wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

If it has a bunch of tags they go off the page and you have to navigate to the manga page for the full list.

But yeah, that's why they're there.

the idea is to help find the tags that you stray away from like how the Green tags help you see the tags you like. there has been a few times where I missed a tag when looking at them (happens when there's 9000 tags =P)