Shiki can kill servants

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Female Shiki would do it 10 times faster and more elegantly.
FinalBoss wrote...

There's a female version of Shiki?
Dredd Judge wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

There's a female version of Shiki?

Protagonist of Kara no Kyoukai. She has the same ability as the male Shiki from Tsukihime, but she's more OP.
FinalBoss wrote...
Protagonist of Kara no Kyoukai. She has the same ability as the male Shiki from Tsukihime, but she's more OP.

Holy shit...
Dredd Judge wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Holy shit...

Watch it ASAP, you won't regret it.
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
That is so freaking stupid.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
There was an official crossover?
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I'm completely lost right now.

What series is this from?

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...
Protagonist of Kara no Kyoukai.

Completely missed that.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...

Completely missed that.

Shiki/ the person in the op is from tsukihime
The person/ servant he's killing is berserker from fate/ stay night.
Both are type moon vn's/ manga's/ animes (pro tip, if you want to get into either, vn is the way to go, second to that, manga for tsukihime, and anything ufotable for fate/ stay. But start with ubw, then that'll give you the basic idea, and you can watch fate/ zero and any of the spin offs like apocrypha and kalied illya, etc)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...

Completely missed that.

Both are type moon vn's/ manga's/ animes (pro tip, if you want to get into either, vn is the way to go, second to that, manga for tsukihime, and anything ufotable for fate/ stay. But start with ubw, then that'll give you the basic idea, and you can watch fate/ zero and any of the spin offs like apocrypha and kalied illya, etc)

Oh yeah I remember Berserker from F/SN. Turns out he was Hercules or something.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...

Completely missed that.

Ye, that's him.
Berserker in apocrypha is frankenstein... And it's a girl. Jack the ripper is a loli, and there was somebody else who was a girl that was questionable
Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...

Completely missed that.

Ye, that's him.
Berserker in apocrypha is frankenstein... And it's a girl. Jack the ripper is a loli, and there was somebody else who was a girl that was questionable

The loli girl might not be the only Jack the ripper though. Remember when she was fighting Mordred? The loli girl said We are Jack the ripper in 3rd person view. In real life no one saw what Jack looked like so I think it's safe to say that all three of them are claiming to be Jack the ripper.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Yes, but realistically NO.

Nasu, the voice of God has spoken, the most they (both Shiki) can do is fight defensively. In a literal fight, Servants can only be killed by them if they stand still.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
Sgt.broski wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Drifter995 wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...

Edit:
FinalBoss wrote...

Completely missed that.

Ye, that's him.

The loli girl might not be the only Jack the ripper though. Remember when she was fighting Mordred? The loli girl said We are Jack the ripper in 3rd person view. In real life no one saw what Jack looked like so I think it's safe to say that all three of them are claiming to be Jack the ripper.

Ah, haven't seen beyond ep 2 yet. Need to catch up
Forum Image: https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/8/82438/1278123-kohaku0.png

Have mercy, please.