The REAL Con I was never told!?!?!?

Okay first of all WHY has NOBODY ever told me this existed? I love cats! I have cat themed shirts and stuff, I always spoil my 2 cats Sushi, and Riceball.
While looking through my subscriptions to see what I missed, I noticed this.....

Spoiler:
CATCON? An entire convention for cats, Nyu~!?!? Dx

Sgt.broski Where's the futa Jacob
Dogs are way better than cats.
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up
>can't do its business by itself outside
623 FAKKU QA
I can't tell what emotion that lady next to the furry in the thumbnail is expressing. Is it anticipation? Wistful terror? Comedic disbelief?
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
We can round up all the cat users and go next year.
Ryssen wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up

At least with dogs they will show some kind of loyalty unlike cats who will do a hit and run with your food.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Sgt.broski wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up

At least with dogs they will show some kind of loyalty unlike cats who will do a hit and run with your food.

I disagree. Cats can be loyal, but by nature they're solitary animals and are natural hunters which years of domestication has never been able to tame. They like to keep to themselves but when they want to they can be very affectionate. They are slightly more tricky to get affection from than dogs, but it's because of that trait that makes a cat's affection so much more satisfying. You'll know you've done a good job when a cat rubs its cheek on you.

Dogs on the other hand tend to have a pack mentality which means you're either the "pack leader", or not. And if not, they're a fucking handful. They're slightly too affectionate for my tastes.
Gravity cat wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up

I disagree. Cats can be loyal, but by nature they're solitary animals and are natural hunters which years of domestication has never been able to tame. They like to keep to themselves but when they want to they can be very affectionate. They are slightly more tricky to get affection from than dogs, but it's because of that trait that makes a cat's affection so much more satisfying. You'll know you've done a good job when a cat rubs its cheek on you.

Dogs on the other hand tend to have a pack mentality which means you're either the "pack leader", or not. And if not, they're a fucking handful. They're slightly too affectionate for my tastes.

Cats are awesome!!!
Me and Gravity go to CatCon next year and open a FAKKU panel!
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Hatsuname wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up

Cats are awesome!!!
Me and Gravity go to CatCon next year and open a FAKKU panel!

Ha, sounds good

This is a con I need in my life
Gravity cat wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
Sgt.broski wrote...

>never shuts up

Ah right you are. I just have had some very bad experiences with the cats I owned. One kitten in particular broke me heart when I was little. Hell even now I miss the little pisser.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Cats are p cool