Sengoku Rance's coming west

It finally happened. I still can remember long time ago saying alicesoft hates foreignors and thus sengoku rance will never come west. But instead, its coming west now and I'm gonna buy it because action speaks louder than words XD Cuz I said to myself if it ever comes west, I buy it. Well I look forward to playing with Senhime again.

http://mangagamer.org/rance/7/index.html
623 FAKKU QA
While this is pretty awesome and makes sense since they just released 5D and VI, ironically I think Sengoku Rance was the one that introduced Rance to the internet. And as such, most fans have probably already played it (illegally). I think everyone most likely wants Rance Quest over Sengoku Rance. But I actually really like seeing the games uncensored, so I'll get Sengoku Rance when it comes out.

Edit: Oh shit, Rance Quest is confirmed.
623 wrote...
Edit: Oh shit, Rance Quest is confirmed.

Aye, the one I'm looking forward to the most is the game Rance 9: The Helman Revolution. Its very appealing to me. I like it because there be more Senhime in it and its in the style of grid battle rpg. I get to see my characters attack enemies, that's very important part to me that I don't really get from dungeon explorer rpgs. I dont' really have that much time nowdays, only if these games came out years ago when I had oodles of free time.. -.-
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hmm, good to know. I never played the series, but since it's coming to the west, I have no more excuses.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Rance Quest is cool, but I HATE the combat and leveling system.
I'm more hyped if they localize Rance IX.
623 FAKKU QA
Kaimax wrote...

Well, gotta have 8 before 9. Would be weird to release games out of order, especially with a somewhat overarching plot like Rance's.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
623 wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

Well, gotta have 8 before 9. Would be weird to release games out of order, especially with a somewhat overarching plot like Rance's.

Forum Image: https://a.pomf.cat/cpylpq.jpg