so uhh...Pewdiepie said Nigger

FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
At this point in my life, I really don't give a fuck who says that word anymore. He made a public apology and that should of been the end of it. But, people like to crucify others for their faults, so it turned into a witch hunt to shut down his channel or reduce his funds. It's stupid from both sides of the extremes. Sure, to some people it's not just a word, but if such a thing has power over your emotions, then I'm afraid of what other things control your life. On the other hand, there are people on the net who act like the word isn't or shouldn't be offensive. I'd like to see those people try to say nigger to a group of blacks standing in the corner of a convenient store. I'm sure they won't take it well.

I've never sat down to watch his videos, but I know of his worth. He also doesn't seem like someone who is a genuine racist. According to his online apology, he said it at the heat of the moment and was influenced by other streamers who use that kind of vulgar language to express their butthurt rage of failing at something. We all say things we don't mean, we all think things we shouldn't do in real life. That's all part of being human.

tl;dr Pewdiepie is human, get over it you sjw fucks.
I don't care that he said the word at all, but he's an idiot for not being more careful. The fact is he's an easy target for media now ever since the WSJ and Fiverr thing, as well as being the most subbed to channel. He shouldn't have to censor himself but his position is a reality. The media have probably been keeping a close eye on him since what happened earlier this year and now they've got their moment. He dun goofed.
Revelation Defender of DFC
so? its a word. watch: nigger. it has no meaning unless these white middle class retards give it meaning.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Revelation wrote...
so? its a word. watch: nigger. it has no meaning unless these white middle class retards give it meaning.

An old black man once told me that he never really give a fuck that someone use the word nigger to him because he wasn't one. "Why would I get offended over the word nigger if I'm not a nigger?"

In other news someone almost shot a motherfuker for having an anti Trump shirt.
http://kmph.com/news/local/man-arrested-following-gun-threat-over-an-anti-trump-shirt

Both the right and left needs to remember this is still a country of freedoms so cool the retarded thought's of 'if I'm offended I can kill or injure someone.'
I agree with Yuri on this one. He went through the same media hassle earlier this year. He should know what the concequences are.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Yep.

I was more disappointed in people's reactions to it. Sure, call him an idiot and disassociate with him and his brand if you want. But don't suggest throwing frivolous lawsuits and abusing DMCA strikes against him.
To be fair his fanbase is mostly just kids and young teens? Many youtubers/streamers are just in it for the money.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
It's because he's an easy target and people like to try and take someone down a notch to make themselves feel better about their worthless lives, using media hype to mass produce easy clickbait articles. I've seen one outright state he's "now finished". Hmm.

I've only seen offended white people react to it in this way as well, so far.
Drifter995 Neko//Night
It's because he's the biggest youtuber, everyone knows about him. It's incredibly easy for them to pull some bullshit out of his video and twist it, or pick up on one slip, as it's easy clicks and income for them
No one should care.
Look at all o 'dese cracka's sayin NIGGER heryeuh. I dare wunna yew witebois to say dat sheit to my face BITCH. Ya das rite, Imma be fuckin wite wimmenz wile y'all honkies cryin about muh anime and videogaymesssuh. Stay mad, pinky worm dikksuh.