Friends, Fakkuians, Countrymen... lend me your ears.

Pages Prev12
TheSundanceKid wrote...
I got expelled from college.

What did you do?
yurixhentai wrote...
TheSundanceKid wrote...

What did you do?

I'm guessing nothing.
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
TheSundanceKid wrote...

What did you do?

I'm guessing nothing.

I had sex on a lawn. I was very drunk. I also stopped going to class. I don't know which one was the last straw.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
TheSundanceKid wrote...
Ryssen wrote...
yurixhentai wrote...
TheSundanceKid wrote...

What did you do?

I'm guessing nothing.

I had sex on a lawn. I was very drunk.

Solo or with a person? I hope you busted a god level nut at least.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Got a second job aside from my family business. I ran out of funding for my video game project, so I'm just gonna work on a demo. if people like the demo, then I'll put up a kickstarter and see where that goes (should've did that from the start). I'm almost done translating the rest of Uwasa no Midori kun manga, after ch.44 will be the two extras. I honestly don't know why I'm doing that particular manga, everyone seems to hate the ending except me. I guess I just wanted closure. Anyways, after I'm done translating that manga, I'm gonna give a light novel a try. It's funny how even though I got two jobs, I'm still as broke as ever. I guess my impulsive buying habits have something to do with it. Not to mention the surprise buttsecks charges from having to fix my beat up car. But hey, that's life and I'd rather struggle through it than live in boredom.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
So pretty much what I assumed: everyone seems to be getting too old/busy for the old Fakku. I guess I ill have to be content with everyone dropping by the discord group from time to time and bothering me.
Been juggling my final year of study, weebshit, while playing a slavic boatspinning simulator. Also lack of good anime recently has made me stop watching.
I'm still waiting for the last volume of Haruhi Suzumiya
Waar, your signature is officially past its prime. Jordan no longer plays ball and Manson is dead. You need new virtuosos. Also put me in your sig, so people have to see me when when I'm not here.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
Its from a movie I enjoy, so no.
TYFS is one of my all time favorite movies as well. Although if I had to pick a quote, it'd either be the ice cream debate or Bobby Jay's intro narration.
Waar FAKKU Moderator
I chose the quote based on how well it represents me.
NEXUS Since 2010
Let's see, mental breakdowns, almost losing my Mom to suicide attempts twice, and intense urges to kill my step-father aside, I managed to get my own place (bachelor suite) that is just a little bit bigger than my old room. I've got a job, its okayish, but I struggle even with that. As for anime, I've stopped watching, it feels overplayed like all those shitty super hero movies, so I've been sticking to good music, good video games, and watching other animated shows, like Rick and Morty, and watching a few live action series when they are in season. Other than that, I don't do a whole lot. I figure if I'm not freaking out, and have my mind occupied enough, I should be fine. I do still read/watch the odd hentai manga/anime, but not as much as I used to. That Blink 182 song "Dammit" finally makes sense now, because I guess this is growing up.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Waar wrote...
I don't dislike Japanese games more it just feels like it's been a while since anything really good has come out.

You're not imagining it Waar, and I'm one of the VN guys in Fakku that tries the cheapest nukige. The Big companies are slowing down their production cycle and that leaves us with the cheap companies, that produces small eroges.

Rance 8 is good for the story, but it has a very punishing level-up system, and I didn't finish that one because of it. Rance 9 would be the better "game" if it was ever translated. I'm now waiting for Rance 10, supposedly the Final rance game.

About anime, I still watch more than 20 titles per season, as I don't watch TV anymore and more importantly I don't binge watch anime. So each day is a manageable 2-3 episodes with Weekends having more than 5 Episodes.

Private life? Not so good and let's just leave it at that.
Kaimax wrote...
About anime, I still watch more than 20 titles per season, as I don't watch TV anymore and more importantly I don't binge watch anime. So each day is a manageable 2-3 episodes with Weekends having more than 5 Episodes.

I used to do that before but now I've given up on expecting anything fresh, new or compelling from seasonal anime. You get maybe 1-3 mildly interesting series per year. I'm just glad Yuasa is still around to give me something seasonal anime can't.
Kaimax Best Master-San
Ryssen wrote...
Kaimax wrote...

I used to do that before but now I've given up on expecting anything fresh, new or compelling from seasonal anime. You get maybe 1-3 mildly interesting series per year. I'm just glad Yuasa is still around to give me something seasonal anime can't.

In my case I'm never bothered by trying to find fresh/new as its just plain hard to do something original after so many years of many anime. I just need it to be entertaining.
Always enjoy a good catch up thread. Nice to see you're still floating about, Kaimax - hope things get better soon.

I'm in marketing, because it's about the only place a writer can make any money. Haven't watched anime in years, the tropes started to irritate me.

Keeping my oar in games though. Some friends working on piecemeal projects that I've offered to do narrative work on, but everyone's damn busy just keeping themselves alive, so these things are on a 'maybe in 3 years' kind of timescale. 2018 is a great place to be.
Pages Prev12