Call me an asshole if you want but...

Pages 12Next

Who else does this?

Total Votes : 17
Call me an asshole if you want but who else cancels their subscription to this site every other month because there aren't that many hentai you like on this site XD. I mean if I do like them I can just wait until next month to read them lol. I know I'm kinda cheating the system but I usually find 3 or 4 hentai I like in a month.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
I enjoy a few daily reads over a ton of content every other month as I’ve got the habit of reading and commenting nearly every (subscribtion) release which wouldn’t work if I has a big baglock to read (crazy, I know). And I also enjoy to interact with other subscribers in the comment section which also works better if done with freshly released stories.

But I can understand that if you only come to fakku for the sole purpose of reading the stories and nothing else, your way of handling it works out pretty well. And it’s better than pirating the stuff...

By the way: I like the fables user name!
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
I read every single chapter regardless of tags, so more often than not I actually find myself with a slight backlog.
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Bigby.Wolf wrote...
Call me an asshole if you want but who else cancels their subscription to this site every other month because there aren't that many hentai you like on this site XD. I mean if I do like them I can just wait until next month to read them lol. I know I'm kinda cheating the system but I usually find 3 or 4 hentai I like in a month.

yea thats pretty much me in a nut shell.
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
I enjoy a few daily reads over a ton of content every other month as I’ve got the habit of reading and commenting nearly every (subscribtion) release which wouldn’t work if I has a big baglock to read (crazy, I know). And I also enjoy to interact with other subscribers in the comment section which also works better if done with freshly released stories.

But I can understand that if you only come to fakku for the sole purpose of reading the stories and nothing else, your way of handling it works out pretty well. And it’s better than pirating the stuff...

Damn you're a great fakku supporter and person! I'm not used to talking to people on fakku haha. The most I usually do is upvote comments that say exactly what I was feeling.

Thanks for making me feel better about subscribing every other month. I like my username too...I don't know why I have Sigma from Zero Escape as my profile pic. Your name is really catchy too. It reminds me of "The World God Only Knows"!
luinthoron wrote...
I read every single chapter regardless of tags, so more often than not I actually find myself with a slight backlog.

0_0...You really like all of the stories!? You're very open minded!!
FinalBoss wrote...
Bigby.Wolf wrote...

yea thats pretty much me in a nut shell.

Hell yeah!! Thanks for agreeing with me!
mosskobe2 The Cleaner
I do the same thing. The only problem is that now I have a backlog to get through.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
You're not the only one.

I do this with other paid sub services like HBO Go. I'll wait till the things I want show up/get announced. No shame in not always supporting something when it truly doesn't capture your interest at the moment.
Fallan Kamen Rider Cheeki
Pretty much. I mark the things I might have interest in, then when they're sizable enough, I sub. Afterwards, when the releases are slow again, I unsub and wait.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Bigby.Wolf wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I said read, not like. ;) Won't know for sure before actually reading them, though. There can sometimes be surprisingly good chapters under tags you'd normally avoid.
Cruz wrote...
You're not the only one.

I do this with other paid sub services like HBO Go. I'll wait till the things I want show up/get announced. No shame in not always supporting something when it truly doesn't capture your interest at the moment.

Thanks for agreeing with me. I felt like such an ass but now that I know i'm not the only one I feel better!!
Fallan wrote...
Pretty much. I mark the things I might have interest in, then when they're sizable enough, I sub. Afterwards, when the releases are slow again, I unsub and wait.

That's the freaking truth!!! XD
luinthoron wrote...
Bigby.Wolf wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

I said read, not like. ;) Won't know for sure before actually reading them, though. There can sometimes be surprisingly good chapters under tags you'd normally avoid.

Oh lol
I might try to read more when I subscribe again. I just don't like boring stories XD
Drifter995 Neko//Night
luinthoron wrote...

This is me when I have a sub. I haven't subbed for a while though, because I've been playing catchup with lots of bills
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Bigby.Wolf wrote...
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...

Damn you're a great fakku supporter and person! I'm not used to talking to people on fakku haha. The most I usually do is upvote comments that say exactly what I was feeling.

Thanks for making me feel better about subscribing every other month. I like my username too...I don't know why I have Sigma from Zero Escape as my profile pic. Your name is really catchy too. It reminds me of "The World God Only Knows"!

*Blushes* Oh, stop it, you...
I first got the sub and read (and liked) everything.

Now however my tastes have changed dramatically, so I still read every single chapter, buy every single book and Doujinshi but rarley enjoy them...

However that makes the few chapters and books I enjoy even better.
luckydog001 wrote...
I first got the sub and read (and liked) everything.

Now however my tastes have changed dramatically, so I still read every single chapter, buy every single book and Doujinshi but rarley enjoy them...

However that makes the few chapters and books I enjoy even better.

Damn man...that sounds tough!!
Yea...I already subscribed again. I can't usually last a whole month without Fakku LOL
Papa Nito Enemy Stand
Been subscribed since the beginning. I already have a backlog already, but I'm too afraid of unsubbing, since it'll substantially enlarge that backlog. It's also a good way to find new artists, and see their work improve since their debut.
Pages 12Next