FAKKU Games: Official Suggestion Topic

Want us to publish a specific game? Suggest it here!

This also applies to the other publishers we work with as well (MangaGamer, JAST, Denpasoft, etc), they'll all be looking in this thread for ideas!

And if you'd like to see any of their existing titles made available on FAKKU, let us know!
It'd be great if you guys could publish Illusion's more recent games such as Honey Select, VR Kanojo and PlayHome. Even better if you could somehow get them uncensored.
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
Obviously Honey Select, Artificial Academy by Illusion. Would also like to see older Illusion titles like Schoolmate.

Honoo no Haramase series by SQUEEZ
Any of the Boin (preferably Hime to Boin) series by G.J? (Good.Job?) (Artist Sano Toshihide)
Oppai no Ouja 48 by OLE-M (Artist Mochizuki Nozomu)
Saimin Class (and sequel) by OLE-M (Artist Mochizuki Nozomu)
Sexfriend by CODEPINK (Artist Kiriyama Taichi) I'd say Sweet Home as well but that's with JAST without updates in a while.
Kyonyuu Fantasy, please.
fallenwing13 wrote...
Kyonyuu Fantasy, please.

Kyonyuu Fantasy has already been translated by Mangagamer as Funbag Fantasy. Hopefully this will come to Fakku quickly since it's just adding something from Mangagamer's catalog.
This is a hell of a longshot but I'd like to see you rescue the English version of Millennium War Aigis. It's an online gacha game so that's already probably a no but it's one of my favorite games and I thought I'd mention because I'd love to see it survive. The original Japanese game on DMM is chugging along, however the English version is being taken offline... within a few days.

Nutaku, the current licensee, reported that while the game has a sufficiently large player base they weren't getting enough revenue. I suspect the truth is pretty complicated but one thing is clear. There has been a staggering lack of investment on the Western version of the game. The JP version has loads of features and content that never made it over to this side. Despite dwindling revenues, it never seemed like the developers made any attempt to drive sales upward. I believe the game has what it takes to be successful here overseas, but it needs some love. Something must have been mismanaged for the game to be canceled despite having a large player base.

Anyway thought I'd throw it out there.
I suggest we publish/resurrect True Love 95
darkfriend wrote...
fallenwing13 wrote...
Kyonyuu Fantasy, please.

Kyonyuu Fantasy has already been translated by Mangagamer as Funbag Fantasy. Hopefully this will come to Fakku quickly since it's just adding something from Mangagamer's catalog.

I know Mangagamer already translated it, I just wanted it to be added to the catalog. Also, the sequels would be welcome.
Jacob wrote...
I suggest we publish/resurrect True Love 95

If we're going that old school, can we get Nocturnal Illusion too?
Dashiell DirtyDeedsDunDirtCheap
His games fully deserve English translation, they're pretty good metroidvania games with good atmosphere and nice graphics: House of Black Dream Fantasies, also his blog

Angry birds x Monster girls x Breeding x RPG = Flying Princess -Inter Breed - and amazing hours not wasted.

And now something that everyone always wanted but no one was brave enough:

MGQ trilogy and Paradox games.

IT. HAS. TO. BE. DONE.
Since you are taking suggestions, how about Custom Maid 3d or CM3D2 from the developer KISS?
I would love to see "Mob x Princess! When I treated my boorish friend like a princess she turned FemSlut!" available on FAKKU. All the games by that creator look fantastic, but they aren't available in English. If this was, omfg, I'd die. The creator also has a Pixiv page with animations from their other games as well.

Sabu is also making a game at the moment. It'd be so cool to see that published on FAKKU when it's finished. It's called Sex-Arcade: The Game and has a Patreon to support development and a Public Update page.
Classy ☆ Cranberry's for that godly Happoubi Jin art.
Oshioki Sweetie ~Koi Suru Onee-san wa Urahara Desu~ and it's sequel "Kareshi Inai Reki = Nenrei" Ja, Doushite Ikenai no yo!? ~Sei Torea Gakuen Ren'ai Kinshi Rei~

And then for some more way hardcore content that appeals to my fetishes but I know will never be translated (but hey, a man can wish):
Ryoubo -Maternity Insult-
Old Ail games such as Deep Body and Kouhou Miko
Nyotai Kyouran series
Inyouchuu series
Pregnancy/breast expansion-themed games in general.

From a business standpoint it would make sense for you to try to translate Lilith's games. A lot of them have fan translations and hentai anime so there's a large established fanbase to work with.
EDIT: Another game series with a large established fanbase would be the Majikoi series.
Since Fakku is publishing Futabu by Bosshi, how about the futa games from Tinklebell, which happen to also have the best animated futa scenes in any Hgame (opinion, obviously).

Tsun★Dere! ~PunyuPuri EX~
Tsukiakari no Raspberry ~Tsun★Dere II~
Rondo Duo -Yoake no Fortissimo- Punyu Puri ff
Literally anything from Eushully.
Shin Koihime Musou and anything by Empress....Sei Shoujo's art is godly
What about Custom Maid 3D 2.

http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Custom_Maid_3D_2