Cam We get more Badges/Achievements

Hello There Fakku team! I posted my suggestion on discord under username "Almo." I would like to make sure you see it here too. In short, Would it be possible to get more achievements? The current achievements system is lacking and this would definitely be a nice addition. Please see below my suggestion. I named them too but I suck at naming so please use different names :D

FAKKU Hentai Reader - This user has read x number of hentai, maybe make it into different tiers depending on how many hentais' a user read.

FAKKU Mega Milk - This user has read x number of oppai or something similar.

FAKKU Second Chance - This user has re-read x number of hentai

FAkku - Collector This user has x number of hentai in their favorite. Yes, my favorite list only has what appeals to me the most and we need to move that up from the 100 threshold, please.

In addition, Please make "Favorite" a main tab. I always go there to get to my collection and it would be quality of life improvement.

I really like achievements, and I think this is something very unique that always attracts me to this site. Also, Please let us play Fakku Verse again and give us achievement for playing the Fakku Dating Sim=)

Thank you for being awesome and happy new year.
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Megamilk is an achievement :) See @Jacob 's account as an example. I believe you get it when purchasing the t-shirt.
Brittany wrote...
Megamilk is an achievement :) See @Jacob 's account as an example. I believe you get it when purchasing the t-shirt.

I accidentally posted this while it was not finished. Please read the rest =)
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Wouldn't be more realistic for the collector go to people who collect those hentai's and not those who favorite it in their folder, because that isn't a very rare thing to do when it just a 'smash the like button' thing.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Wouldn't be more realistic for the collector go to people who collect those hentai's and not those who favorite it in their folder, because that isn't a very rare thing to do when it just a 'smash the like button' thing.

It can definitely be for people that collect hentai. These are merely suggestions. The main idea is we need more achievements. I do believe there at least should be achievement for how much hentai you read which is easy considering we have read history. My 5 years worth of hentai reading is worth at least this much, right?
Smuggins Just Some Guy
I like the idea of more badges... I don't have any great ideas right now, but seems cool.
angryaria Pretty Cure All Star
Admittedly I'm not entirely well-versed in what achievements/badges already exist, but a few that immediately come to mind...

One and Done - Awarded for reading a single release, then not even looking at another for 24 hours
Marathon Session - Awarded for reading X releases in a single session
Reading for the Plot - Awarded for reading releases way too fast (<5 seconds per page, maybe?)
Dedication - Awarded for reading all the releases of a single artist (minimum X)
One to Read, One to Lend - Read the digital version of a book of which you own a physical copy

various badges for X releases containing X tags, especially the least common tags

And several of those examples could probably have multiple levels, of course!