FAKKU Games: Official Suggestion Topic

A translated/uncensored version of Otomaid @ Cafe by Otoko no Ko Club or any other trap/futanari centered game in english would be cool.
Rodeo High Kick Beat Specter
Baka dakedo Chinchin Shaburu no dake wa Jouzu na Chi-chan
Okusama wa Moto Yariman -Besluted-
Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo
Lovely x Cation
Pretty x Cation
Baku Ane
Baku Ane 2
Aishite Nightingale
Ane Yome Quartet
Kiriya Hakushakuke no Roku Shimai
Chu Shite Agechau ~Oshikake Onee-san no Seikou Chiryou~
Why not Monsters Survive ~Makereba Monster ni Seishoku Sareru~ ? I know that FAKKU is more vanilla that dark stuff but i'm here for change this. A collaboration of Shindo L with Black lilith, what more ?
VR Kanojo Uncensored, please. It's still the best quality VR sex game on the market except it's censorship.
The newer Custom Order Maid 3D2 already plans an international version so try to get in contact with them to be one of the US publishers.
Sexaloid Girlfriend
Neither games are out yet but I'd like to see Insult Order and Koikatu
Voluptuous wrote...
Neither games are out yet but I'd like to see Insult Order and Koikatu

Considering that FAKKU already is in a partnership with Illusion, Koikatsu would be the logical next step, one could argue.
Anything and everything by Illusion! PlayHome, Koikatu and the Honey Select DLC’s as well.
Well I know it's kind of a long shot, but how about Sugoroku Naked?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ190115.html
I suggest we publish 3D eroge adult video game developed and published by REAL (itazura games), Kiss (custom maid 3D games), Bullet (3D Girl Custom Evolution games), the sims 2: erotic dreams and playboy the mansion: private party. All translated and uncensored.
It would be interesting to find out who has the rights - and the original artwork - of the Viper series.

It would be even more interesting if the originals were uncensored and higher resolution than is currently available...
How about Everyone's After Her from Orcsoft? Or honestly any of a variety of games from Orcsoft/Dwarfsoft/Team Goblin: Marshmallow, Imouto, Succubus, She'll Do It With Anyone., etc. They've made a lot of great games, but I don't think any have actually been translated, which is really a shame because there are some fairly interesting plots among them, along with fantastic art.
Now that Fakku! is partnered with Illusions JP see if we can get a koikatu US version over here! :D
How about publishing/translating the "Wagamama High Spec OC"?
I'll second xeed's Idea that it'd be pretty cool if we could have some of the Eushully games released here; like Kamidori Alchemy Meister.
Kamidori Alchemy Meister: https://vndb.org/v5652

Also Rance 10... just saying :)
Rance 10: https://vndb.org/v20802

Thanks for the Games you've already released Fakku!
Aokana.

Literally all I want in life is to get my hands on a translated version of this game. I would fork money over in a heartbeat if I saw it on the catalog.
I'd like to see some Beelzebub games get translated. The developer tries to build gameplay systems around the choukyou kayfabe that most folks are familiar with, and does a pretty neat job at it. Not overly text heavy, either.

Chikan Densha 3 by Atelier Kaguya or any Bishop title would probably be bad for the Fakku brand but holy guacamole would I be happy to exchange currency to play 'em.
Well what I would like most is Artificial Academy 1 and 2 as well as the rest of Illusions games. Also possibly the whole Rance series and Monster Girl Quest series would be awesome to have translated uncensored and sold for your U.S. audience.
One more addition if possible would like to see AA 1 and 2 with upgraded graphics engine like Honey Select Unlimited.
Custom 3D Maid 2 seems like the next logical step to publish after Honey Select. It's really a great game with more anime/hentai art style to it. Real pain to download so hopefully you guys will make a game distribution model like Steam or Origin before that's done.