Question about identity

Pages 123Next
FAKKU! is a community, or maybe as we stand now, a nation of pervs that want recognition (^v^). Therefore, what is the appropriate name/term for us FAKKU! users? FAKKUers? FAUKKIians? FAKKUans?

Maybe this question was already asked, but I'm feeling a bit lazy to search the appropriate forums. And let us put an end to our (insignificant) conflict.

(BTW, what should be our national motto? Mine: Give me H or give me Death)
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
The Fakkuza of course.
I really like it, it is cute and highlights that we are a community. Though I think it doesn't reflect appropriately when referring to an individual. Keep em coming, let's discover more. After acquiring more pronouns we may have to make a poll to determine our consensus, and thus a proper identity for the (FAKKUZA).
Smuggins Just Some Guy
I can't get behind the Fakkuza, because of the organized crime connection, just not cool.

I wouldn't mind Fakker. Partly because it is similar to Fapper...
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
It has been the Fakkuza for years, just accept it. Even the Steam group is named this.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
luinthoron wrote...
It has been the Fakkuza for years, just accept it. Even the Steam group is named this.

I guess if people like being sheeple, that is their choice. Luckily, I am human and posses the secret weapon of humanity:

The ability to change.
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
No need to change when most of us prefer it this way.
What is the FAKKU community anyway? Obviously there are a number of us who show up here. A bunch who hang out in Discord. And I suppose I'd also include the con attendees. And probably tons of lurkers who never post or comment. But it seems like we're kinda fragmented. It's hard to tell how large the community is as a "whole", if you want to lump them together like that. And even guessing how large any one slice of it is difficult.
The FAKKU! community is very much all of us who are registered and use FAKKU! Whether that be reading hentai, use the forum post, share stories from the personal to the common, commune with our peers, etc. What ties us together is our love and appreciation of Hentai.

Some of us are hidden, others are transparent, and some of us know each other personally. This is what is different from other hentai websites. Though they are similar, FAKKU! is "mainstream". What I mean is that it is not "obscure/hidden". FAKKU! has a booth in Anime conventions, have had mangaka guests, and produces merchandise for us fans and followers.
What ties us all together is, again, our love and appreciation of Hentai, and FAKKU! has given us the opportunity to come together as a community. A community that we feel welcome and feel very much a part of it.

Therefore, if YouTube users and viewers are considered a community, then shouldn't we, the FAKKU! readers and users, also be considered a community? And if YouTube users and viewers are called Youtubers, then should we not also have an appropriate term/name to describe ourselves and our community?

I think that we do deserve it. (≧ω≦)ã‚ž
Before it was a well knit community with clear regulars, now it's less clearly defined with most of the old timers gone after the forum died.

It's not a community if no interactions between users happen after all.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
I am sure I'll get more downvotes, but what about these two:

Fakkusers (Fakku + Users)

Fakkudzu (the adult moss that grows in the shade of closed rooms and closets)

*updated*

Fakkulty ( 1. An innate super power to observe Hentai, 2. The teaching staff at an erotic University)

Fakkultist (those that worship the great old ones of Hentai)

Fakkuser (one who accuses another of not understanding their fetish)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Fak u for trying to change it from Fakkuza.

Fakkuza is life.
It has and always will be Fakkuza.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
luinthoron wrote...

The need to change is inherit to all life. Only death and stagnation say "it's always been this way!", in a whiny little whisper. I despise the laziness of a complacency that presents an argument that has nothing of merit.

Change is good. Change is life. Change is how we went from hunting and gathering to agrarian, from student to master, from child to adult. Every day 10-50 trillion cells die and are replaced. To change and adapt is the greatest ability humanity has.

Without change we wouldn't have the internet or Fakku. Even the act of creation is change and Fakku celebrates that. When an artist first puts pen to paper, the paper is nothing. From that nothing an artist can create an unimaginable number of thoughts and feelings, of simple or sublime expression. All by changing one thing to another.

So, got a real reason then? Please come to the head of the class. Otherwise, your argument is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Faktor (1. a circumstance, factor, or influence that contributes to an erotic result or outcome 2. a person whose profession is lurking on Fakku)

Fakteria (1. microbes found on books and keyboards after a particularly enjoyable perusing of Fakku content)
Gravity cat the adequately amused
There seems to be a lot of this going on, particularly noticeable with Smuggins' rep counter.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/416698560931692544/Untitled.png

Is everyone in this thread fucking five years old? Stop being faggogs.
Gravity cat wrote...
There seems to be a lot of this going on, particularly noticeable with Smuggins' rep counter.

Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/416698560931692544/Untitled.png

Is everyone in this thread fucking five years old? Stop being faggogs.

Oh... It now tells you what thread someone repped now? Been years since i just turned that off i forgot what it looked like.

Ot: Never thought of my self identifying where i post as a personal badge of anything. Im just fine being a fgt in general.
Smuggins wrote...
luinthoron wrote...

The need to change is inherit to all life. Only death and stagnation say "it's always been this way!", in a whiny little whisper. I despise the laziness of a complacency that presents an argument that has nothing of merit.

Change is good. Change is life. Change is how we went from hunting and gathering to agrarian, from student to master, from child to adult. Every day 10-50 trillion cells die and are replaced. To change and adapt is the greatest ability humanity has.

Without change we wouldn't have the internet or Fakku. Even the act of creation is change and Fakku celebrates that. When an artist first puts pen to paper, the paper is nothing. From that nothing an artist can create an unimaginable number of thoughts and feelings, of simple or sublime expression. All by changing one thing to another.

So, got a real reason then? Please come to the head of the class. Otherwise, your argument is full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Faktor (1. a circumstance, factor, or influence that contributes to an erotic result or outcome 2. a person whose profession is lurking on Fakku)

Fakteria (1. microbes found on books and keyboards after a particularly enjoyable perusing of Fakku content)

You're taking this way too seriously.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
Fakuzza.

Unless you're from Incoherent Babbling.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
yurixhentai wrote...
You're taking this way too seriously.

Hmm, that was my line of thinking about the people who keep down voting...

Faktivist (one who advocates for world wide enjoyment of Hentai)
Pages 123Next