Tag meanings

Is there a list of all the tags and what the mean?
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Not so far as I have found. I usually google the term, but there isn't a set of hard and fast rules. It seems to depend on the editor to a degree.
Cat-ness NekoMancer
Their used to be a funny description of what all the tags meant when you clicked on them, but they disappeared a long time ago along with subscriber counts for the tags so you could compare how popular they are.
Smuggins Just Some Guy
Cat-ness wrote...
Their used to be a funny description of what all the tags meant when you clicked on them, but they disappeared a long time ago along with subscriber counts for the tags so you could compare how popular they are.

Oh ya, I vaguely recall that... Did they disappear after the new site a year or two ago?
Google is your friend.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=anal
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Some of them used to go by the japanese names (ex. Nakadashi) but now use English terms (Creampie). The image thumbnail is meant to portray what exactly the tag is supposed to represent (ex. Bakunyuu, image of oversized tits). Cunnilingus is actually an English term, it's for oral sex on a woman.

If you don't know what they mean, are you old enough to be on this site? And if so, why aren't you Googling it?
I do look them up periodically. I just always end up forgetting.