Honey Select Unlimited - Frequently Asked Questions

Pages Prev12345Next
Plutomutt Loli Connoisseur
Also I asked on Twitter but got no reply, CAN YOU MAKE A LOLI?

Or will I have to use mods?
Do those mods exist?

Edit: I'm unable to play the demo at this time so this is the reason for my line of questioning.
darkfriend Always Finish Inside
Plutomutt wrote...

Do those mods exist?

Edit: I'm unable to play the demo at this time so this is the reason for my line of questioning.

Depends on how loli you're looking for. The demo has three different heights, and variable breast sizes that allow for fairly small A-cup range. Probably still a little too tall for a true loli character though. That said, I've seen mods for this game that remove the restrictions on almost every slider, including height, breast size etc, though some of the more extreme options do produce some interesting graphical glitches.

I'm not sure whether the final game will have the height options you want for loli characters, but I do know mods exist to fix that. And applying them isn't too overly difficult either.

Also a general question for the forum moderators. Are we allowed to post information on where to go to find game mods? And where to go to find already generated characters that can be downloaded for use with the game? And will we have access to the character database compiled by Illusion itself that can be accessed by those in Japan but is blocked for foreign IP addresses? Will FAKKU itself host a database of uploadable characters that members can share for use with others?
darkfriend wrote...
Plutomutt wrote...

Do those mods exist?

Depends on how loli you're looking for. The demo has three different heights, and variable breast sizes that allow for fairly small A-cup range. Probably still a little too tall for a true loli character though. That said, I've seen mods for this game that remove the restrictions on almost every slider, including height, breast size etc, though some of the more extreme options do produce some interesting graphical glitches.

I'm not sure whether the final game will have the height options you want for loli characters, but I do know mods exist to fix that. And applying them isn't too overly difficult either.

Also a general question for the forum moderators. Are we allowed to post information on where to go to find game mods? And where to go to find already generated characters that can be downloaded for use with the game? And will we have access to the character database compiled by Illusion itself that can be accessed by those in Japan but is blocked for foreign IP addresses? Will FAKKU itself host a database of uploadable characters that members can share for use with others?

We will be completely supporting mods, you will be able to use any existing mods as long as they are compatible (some mods may need to be updated by their creators).

But wait until the full game comes out before linking to any, then we'll (maybe) create a forum to share them.
Plutomutt wrote...
The game has a slider for height from 0-100. 100 is approximately 6ft tall, and 0 is about 4ft tall. Wideslider goes down to -99(about 2.5 feet) and 200(about 10 ft). And for body, you can change everything. Flat chest, to bigger than her head, waist, ribcage, hips, leg size. You can make everything from a Mia to an obese woman.

There is no height adjustment for males though. They're all height 100. The only way to change male height is in Studio/Neo by using scaling.

For sex animations girls work best from about height 30-70. Even within the low and high ranges a lot of positions don't look right with tall or short girls. < 0 height would always require manual adjustment once the motion is loaded.
Will this game support higher resolutions beyond 1080p, such as 1440p or 4K?

I use a 1440p monitor and would love to see support for 1440p!
MakiMyAngeru Reco is my Goddess
>We do not intend to make any profit from these games, and that's okay with us.
If you're telling the truth here, I love you <3
Keep up the good work!
A Linux version would be nice too, if possible :)
Is there a way to play the demo in windowed mode?
I downloaded the demo but there's no "setup.exe" file like the manual says... and I try to open the launcher but nothing happens.
SiriusGamer The Collector
FAKKU-Sukotto wrote...
Will this game support higher resolutions beyond 1080p, such as 1440p or 4K?

@FAKKU-Sukotto: Yeah for Fullscreen its seems capped at 1080p, maybe because its a trial verison. If you uncheck "Full Screen" in the Launcher_Trial.exe you'll get more resolutions available.

AtTheBottom wrote...
Is there a way to play the demo in windowed mode?

@AtTheBottom: You can play windowed by unchecking "Full Screen" option in the Launcher_Trial.exe

I'd like to know if we'll be able to use other people's creations in-game? Like say someone created a 2B model, would we be able to share a file that contains the character data of 2B to our game folders? In the UserData there are .png files of the characters that are created in the game but nothing that resembles character data.
SiriusGamer wrote...
[quote="FAKKU-Sukotto"]Will this game support higher resolutions beyond 1080p, such as 1440p or 4K?

@FAKKU-Sukotto: Yeah for Fullscreen its seems capped at 1080p, maybe because its a trial verison. If you uncheck "Full Screen" in the Launcher_Trial.exe you'll get more resolutions available.

Will there be an option in-game to change resolutions in the full game? I'm asking because a demo doesn't necessarily mean every option is available.

Or is the demo already showing us all the options?
SiriusGamer wrote...

I'd like to know if we'll be able to use other people's creations in-game? Like say someone created a 2B model, would we be able to share a file that contains the character data of 2B to our game folders? In the UserData there are .png files of the characters that are created in the game but nothing that resembles character data.

The character data is injected inside the png file. You can easily share characters by sharing those png files.
Hi is there VR support in the trial Version? Cant find anything in the menu to switch it on
ntfakku Reads & Collects Stuff
A physical english version will truly be a collectible I could support. Happy to support Illusion and many thanks for bringing this game over!
Atmaniac There is no too big
FAKKU-Sukotto wrote...
Will there be an option in-game to change resolutions in the full game? I'm asking because a demo doesn't necessarily mean every option is available.

Even with Full Screen enabled you can choose resolutions above 1080p. My native resolution is 1440p and I can go up to 4K in the demo launcher.
SiriusGamer The Collector
sawakuri wrote...
SiriusGamer wrote...

The character data is injected inside the png file. You can easily share characters by sharing those png files.

Oh cool, I thought about that but I didn't think it would be that simple, in addition to the mods page that Jacob is thinking to maybe implement we should also have a forum page to share creations.
Disaster8600 wrote...
Hi is there VR support in the trial Version? Cant find anything in the menu to switch it on

In the Japanese version you had to launch HoneySelect_64VR.exe for VR. Though that might have been because of the VR mod I had. Menu and controls in Illusions VR implementation were terrible. Trail version may not have it either way though.
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
Munashii8 wrote...
Disaster8600 wrote...

In the Japanese version you had to launch HoneySelect_64VR.exe for VR. Though that might have been because of the VR mod I had. Menu and controls in Illusions VR implementation were terrible. Trail version may not have it either way though.

The demo doesn't support VR, but the full release will!
Atmaniac wrote...
FAKKU-Sukotto wrote...

Even with Full Screen enabled you can choose resolutions above 1080p. My native resolution is 1440p and I can go up to 4K in the demo launcher.

Wait, how did you change resolutions?
Atmaniac There is no too big
FAKKU-Sukotto wrote...
Atmaniac wrote...
FAKKU-Sukotto wrote...

Wait, how did you change resolutions?

In the game launcher. You have 3 executables in the game directory. 32-bit, 64-bit and the launcher. Start the launcher and you can choose your resolution, graphics quality and more.

Forum Image: https://abload.de/img/launcherzbsfu.png
Pages Prev12345Next