Pre-purchased Honey select, can't download

Hello. I pre-purchased Honey Select. I also got an email saying the game is now available for download. I can however not download it at all. The only thing thats available is the demo. Anyone have this issue?
Tsujoi Social Media Manager
The full release is currently scheduled to release tomorrow, sorry for the confusing email!
Well that explains it. Thanks for the answer, was very confusing indeed!
any up dates on this? I got an email that my download was ready, but still can only download the trial.
Tomorrow? The website says today.
Tsujoi wrote...
The full release is currently scheduled to release tomorrow, sorry for the confusing email!

Oh okay. So you're just releasing it on the 29th instead of the 28th like it says on the game's pre-order page.

So in other words: you guys lied?
RustE wrote...
Tsujoi wrote...

Oh okay. So you're just releasing it on the 29th instead of the 28th like it says on the game's pre-order page.

So in other words: you guys lied?

Tsujoi's post was on 3/27, so his tomorrow was 3/28, no lie was made :)
FAKKU is based in Portland, Oregon which is operating on Pacific Daylight Time. The current time in Portland (as I'm posting this) is 1:25 PM. If you live in Europe or Asia the day may change before release time.

That said, you guys probably should have picked a specific time to go live and had it display the local date/time 🤔🤔🤔
Tsujoi wrote...

Can we get a time of release? Its 11.07 PM here and still nothing.
Twitter says we'll see it in 10 mins.