Honey Select Unlimited Demo Dling @ 50KBs

Hello trying to figure out if the issue is on my end or the sites but currently i'm trying to DL the Demo for Honey Select but its downloading very slow (56KBs)my normal DL speeds on other sites and Services are closer to 25Mbps (3MBs). It also doesn't complete ending up failing at around 150-200MB Dl'd. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Browser: Firefox 58.0.2 (64bit)
Browser 2: Microsoft Edge 41.16299.248.0
Browser 3: Google Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (64-bit)
ISP: Centurylink @ 25Mbps

Edit 1: Added Chrome to the List.
Any help on this would be great appreciated. I mean I Dl'd Illusions VR Kanojo demo yesterday from the games website and that went at full speed.
What part of the world are you downloading from / your location?

What browser you using?

Are you using a proxy or tor?
USA, Virginia no proxy or tor and my isp is CenturyLink. I've tried it with the 3 browsers mentioned in the first post.
Go ahead and try now guys. Should hopefully be better. Let me know if you're still having issues.
What ever you did fixed it for me. Full speed 3MB's a sec. Downloads at full speed now on all Browsers I listed in my first post.
Im still having a problem super slow anyone else??? =/
Brittany FAKKU Production Mngr
Infamousrobot wrote...
Im still having a problem super slow anyone else??? =/

You'll need to give more information so we can help you, like Kisuka mentioned above, what kind of information can you provide?

What part of the world are you downloading from / your location?

What browser you using?

Are you using a proxy or tor?
The download does not start, help
Amiiwell wrote...
The download does not start, help

If you're trying to download the demo, there's an issue with that link. The demo has been rehosted here.