What's everyone doing right now?

Pages Prev123Next
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
watching the semi finals of eurovision
Gravity cat the adequately amused
I've been relaxing today. A combination of being too hot to get proper restful sleep at night, and working 4 days in a row has tuckered me out.

I've been playing a lot of the Generation 4 Pokémon games recently, namely Platinum but also used SoulSilver for trades, and recently bought myself Diamond and Pearl from CEX. Not checked out Pearl but Diamond has a save file from 2010 on it. It doesn't have much on it, previous owner obviously traded off all their 'mons onto another game. It did have a Shiny Geodude on it though, and some other 'mons infected with PokéAids so I traded those over to SoulSilver. Eventually I intend to transfer the Geodude to Ultra Sun. Then once I'm done with Gen 4 I'm going to work on Gen 5.

What an exciting life I lead.
I'm appreciating your good taste before bed Gravi.
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...

Eh?
I'm at work
Gravity cat wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...

Eh?

I like your signatures and Nia.
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
Gravity cat wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...

Eh?

I like your signatures and Nia.

Ah! Sorry was being a dipshit.

Glad you like them
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
watching the 2nd semi final of eurovision
Beat the Elite Four and Cynthia on Plat. Overlevelling and 3 Nasty Plots to sweep her team. Yis.

Now aiming to get Giratina in a Luxury Ball now that Cynthia isn't blocking off the cave where Giratina is.
You're good @gravity. I'm learning Steve Fox in Tekken 7 while being half asleep.
I just had a tipple to numb the back pain. Now I can't type properly apparently.

Just bred myself a Timid Synchronise Abra to SOS a Noibat on Ultra Sun. I want a Shiny Noivern.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Reading that dmp lose their corporate license in cali and merged the different companies.
animefreak_usa wrote...
Reading that dmp lose their corporate license in cali and merged the different companies.

Got a link to this news? I've noticed things have been a real shit storm there for a while now.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
エロカワ wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

Got a link to this news? I've noticed things have been a real shit storm there for a while now.

Kickstarter's kodomo no jikan comments.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-07/digital-manga-merges-emanga-akadot-retail-websites/.131299
As for the SOS SUSPENDED thing. It just mean the state took their tax license aka you can;t do anything in cali anymore.
I've been playing an old game from my childhood called Magical Hat.

When Pokémon first came out I always found it amusing that one specific piece of promotional art for the early days of the anime was conceptually identical to the boxart of the Magical Hat game for the Sega Genesis.

Spoiler:
Forum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/444663651522052116/R-1577195-1488357361-7399.jpeg.jpgForum Image: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/380502896933994507/444663652168106006/s-l500.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if that was an intentional reference since the Magical Hat anime aired 9 years before Pokémon's debut, under Studio Pierrot.
animefreak_usa wrote...

Kickstarter's kodomo no jikan comments.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-05-07/digital-manga-merges-emanga-akadot-retail-websites/.131299
As for the SOS SUSPENDED thing. It just mean the state took their tax license aka you can;t do anything in cali anymore.

Thanks for the links. This is a real circus. I just hope their licenses can be picked up by Fakku if they go under. It'd be a real shame if some of their catalog is lost to shitty management.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
cleaning/tidying
FinalBoss wrote...
Took a short hiatus on my video game project to focus on updating my twitch channel. I got the pc version of Tekken 7, so I stream that rather than the ps4 version (unless there's a money match I have to stream). Meeting a lot of chill Tekken 7 streamers too like Weapon_under_live and Stage_7_, just to name a few. On the side, i'm still doing manga translations, working on trying to finish Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai and Suki Desu Suzuki Kun. Other than that, nothing else really changed. I will get promoted soon at the family business though. My dad owns a clothing store and grocery store now. So he's going to transfer me from the clothing store to the grocery store and raise my pay.

I'm a bit late but who do you main on Tekken 7? I play Miguel and I just started Steve a week ago. How's life going for you as well and did you get that promotion?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Took a short hiatus on my video game project to focus on updating my twitch channel. I got the pc version of Tekken 7, so I stream that rather than the ps4 version (unless there's a money match I have to stream). Meeting a lot of chill Tekken 7 streamers too like Weapon_under_live and Stage_7_, just to name a few. On the side, i'm still doing manga translations, working on trying to finish Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai and Suki Desu Suzuki Kun. Other than that, nothing else really changed. I will get promoted soon at the family business though. My dad owns a clothing store and grocery store now. So he's going to transfer me from the clothing store to the grocery store and raise my pay.

I'm a bit late but who do you main on Tekken 7? I play Miguel and I just started Steve a week ago. How's life going for you as well and did you get that promotion?

Hello there, I main Ling Xiaoyu, been using her religiously for 10 years now. People always tell me my Ling is weird because I play very agressively with her. I'm also working on having a pocket Yoshimitsu. Other than that, life is going okay, I should get that promotion sometime at the end of the month. The new grocery store my dad is working on isn't ready yet due to some technical issues. The guy reminds me of Mr. crabs (spongebob square pants) because he always tries to do cheap workarounds in business. Because of that, he has to get the floors reworked since a freelance worker messed them up. I finished my quota for translating and typesetting Suki Desu Suzuki kun. Now I'm waiting for my cleaning partner to finish up Kobayashi. Luckily, I managed to find a proofreader for a Light novel I'm working on ("The one who loves the great me is only you?!"). We should have the prologue done by Saturday with with his help.

Thanks for asking.
FinalBoss wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...

Hello there, I main Ling Xiaoyu, been using her religiously for 10 years now. People always tell me my Ling is weird because I play very agressively with her. I'm also working on having a pocket Yoshimitsu. Other than that, life is going okay, I should get that promotion sometime at the end of the month. The new grocery store my dad is working on isn't ready yet due to some technical issues. The guy reminds me of Mr. crabs (spongebob square pants) because he always tries to do cheap workarounds in business. Because of that, he has to get the floors reworked since a freelance worker messed them up. I finished my quota for translating and typesetting Suki Desu Suzuki kun. Now I'm waiting for my cleaning partner to finish up Kobayashi. Luckily, I managed to find a proofreader for a Light novel I'm working on ("The one who loves the great me is only you?!"). We should have the prologue done by Saturday with with his help.

Thanks for asking.

I can kinda see why they think its weird for a aggressive Ling but i've only fought one Ling player so far but you must really love her. Congrats on the future promotion dude, hopefully you'll enjoy the position but their's always gonna be some amount of bullshit that you have to put up with and that Krabs sounds like a wanna be business man or just a shady dealer.
Pages Prev123Next