What's everyone doing right now?

Pages Prev123
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Took a short hiatus on my video game project to focus on updating my twitch channel. I got the pc version of Tekken 7, so I stream that rather than the ps4 version (unless there's a money match I have to stream). Meeting a lot of chill Tekken 7 streamers too like Weapon_under_live and Stage_7_, just to name a few. On the side, i'm still doing manga translations, working on trying to finish Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai and Suki Desu Suzuki Kun. Other than that, nothing else really changed. I will get promoted soon at the family business though. My dad owns a clothing store and grocery store now. So he's going to transfer me from the clothing store to the grocery store and raise my pay.

I'm a bit late but who do you main on Tekken 7? I play Miguel and I just started Steve a week ago. How's life going for you as well and did you get that promotion?

Hello there, I main Ling Xiaoyu, been using her religiously for 10 years now. People always tell me my Ling is weird because I play very agressively with her. I'm also working on having a pocket Yoshimitsu. Other than that, life is going okay, I should get that promotion sometime at the end of the month. The new grocery store my dad is working on isn't ready yet due to some technical issues. The guy reminds me of Mr. crabs (spongebob square pants) because he always tries to do cheap workarounds in business. Because of that, he has to get the floors reworked since a freelance worker messed them up. I finished my quota for translating and typesetting Suki Desu Suzuki kun. Now I'm waiting for my cleaning partner to finish up Kobayashi. Luckily, I managed to find a proofreader for a Light novel I'm working on ("The one who loves the great me is only you?!"). We should have the prologue done by Saturday with with his help.

Thanks for asking.

I can kinda see why they think its weird for a aggressive Ling but i've only fought one Ling player so far but you must really love her. Congrats on the future promotion dude, hopefully you'll enjoy the position but their's always gonna be some amount of bullshit that you have to put up with and that Krabs sounds like a wanna be business man or just a shady dealer.

He's not a wannabe or shady, just cheap.
FinalBoss wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Hikaru Suzuki wrote...
FinalBoss wrote...
Took a short hiatus on my video game project to focus on updating my twitch channel. I got the pc version of Tekken 7, so I stream that rather than the ps4 version (unless there's a money match I have to stream). Meeting a lot of chill Tekken 7 streamers too like Weapon_under_live and Stage_7_, just to name a few. On the side, i'm still doing manga translations, working on trying to finish Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai and Suki Desu Suzuki Kun. Other than that, nothing else really changed. I will get promoted soon at the family business though. My dad owns a clothing store and grocery store now. So he's going to transfer me from the clothing store to the grocery store and raise my pay.

I'm a bit late but who do you main on Tekken 7? I play Miguel and I just started Steve a week ago. How's life going for you as well and did you get that promotion?

Hello there, I main Ling Xiaoyu, been using her religiously for 10 years now. People always tell me my Ling is weird because I play very agressively with her. I'm also working on having a pocket Yoshimitsu. Other than that, life is going okay, I should get that promotion sometime at the end of the month. The new grocery store my dad is working on isn't ready yet due to some technical issues. The guy reminds me of Mr. crabs (spongebob square pants) because he always tries to do cheap workarounds in business. Because of that, he has to get the floors reworked since a freelance worker messed them up. I finished my quota for translating and typesetting Suki Desu Suzuki kun. Now I'm waiting for my cleaning partner to finish up Kobayashi. Luckily, I managed to find a proofreader for a Light novel I'm working on ("The one who loves the great me is only you?!"). We should have the prologue done by Saturday with with his help.

Thanks for asking.

I can kinda see why they think its weird for a aggressive Ling but i've only fought one Ling player so far but you must really love her. Congrats on the future promotion dude, hopefully you'll enjoy the position but their's always gonna be some amount of bullshit that you have to put up with and that Krabs sounds like a wanna be business man or just a shady dealer.

He's not a wannabe or shady, just cheap.

Ah Alright.
I'm drinking several mixtures and a lot of vodka while talking to random people on the internet and watching some documentaries
I'm supposed to be asleep but my leg hurts pretty bad, I can't get comfortable. So there's that...
Doing art? Nah, nothing special~ :V
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
Just got out of deadpol 2.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...

How was it?
Gravity cat wrote...
animefreak_usa wrote...

How was it?

Has a whole or from a fanboy view?

First one was better but this one has more really fucked up and meta stuff. AND MORE XMENS AND AUSSIE MAN WITH MUTTON CHOPS. Plus the best villain in xmen.

My ringtone.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
putting beading on to finish laminate flooring off
Forum Image: https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-33332-under-communism-id-be-starving-too-much-to-have-tits-this-big.jpg
623 FAKKU QA
animefreak_usa wrote...
Forum Image: https://meme.xyz/uploads/posts/t/l-33332-under-communism-id-be-starving-too-much-to-have-tits-this-big.jpg

Next shirt for the store
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
not watching the world cup
Gravity cat the adequately amused
Week off so getting some procrastination in.

I bought Firered and Leafgreen on Amazon. Took a gamble with it but rolled good luck since neither are fake. Or if they are fake, they're at least real enough to transfer to SoulSilver and trading with each other. And that's all that matters. Finally achieved my childhood dream of having a trade-evo in my main party without Gameshark on an Emulator.

Xenoblade Chronicles 1 also turned up today. I loved the shit out of XC2, but because 2 was my first game I missed basically all of the hints in existence linking the game to XC1. My 3DS's C-stick finally has a use: camera control.
Pages Prev123