HENTAI REVIEWER: LOOKING FOR ADVICE!

Hey guys, I'm planning to review fakku books in my channel someday, but I'm trying to figure out way to review a hentai book.
So far here are the ideas I'm going for:
Art: #/10 <= This one is simple, determines if the art is good in general/as a whole
Plot: #/10 <= 0 if it's a generic vanilla and the number gets bigger the more interesting it gets.
Execution: #/10 <= whilst the art may be good and the plot idea might be interesting, how you execute the plot it all comes down to it!
Fap-o-meter: #/10 <= The more faps I do, the bigger the number.

What do you think of this, is there something that would be good for the list, are there things on the lists that should be replaced? Add or subtract numbers? Bring up all your suggestions here! (I want to make sure I make some good quality hentai reviews!)
Seems like a pretty good format to me. As long as you explain your scores with a blurb for each it should work well I think. I'd also maybe add a "re-read value" and "recommendation" score with description, indicating how likely you would be to revisit the work for story, art, and so on and how likely you would be to recommend it to fans of the tags or general adult audiences.
エロカワ wrote...
Seems like a pretty good format to me. As long as you explain your scores with a blurb for each it should work well I think. I'd also maybe add a "re-read value" and "recommendation" score with description, indicating how likely you would be to revisit the work for story, art, and so on and how likely you would be to recommend it to fans of the tags or general adult audiences.

Of course!
I forgot to add that I will also do a recommend score at the end.
Bad: well, it's just bad don't read it.
Meh: Basically a so-so , determines your interests.
Good: simply take it. It's good.
don't forget Non-H :B
A.I. wrote...
don't forget Non-H :B

Maybe some anime and mangas out there that isn't necessarily hentai, if so how should I review under certain categories?
So I'm generally against numeric rating systems. I don't believe in boiling an opinion down to a number. There's so much context and nuance that gets thrown out the window when people start flinging numbers around. Additionally it's not really fair to artists to compare different aspects of their work in a quantitative fashion. Artists like SAVAN and Akinosora are both outstanding in their own unique styles. But the ways they express emotions, intensity, and sexiness on the page are vastly different.

I suggest a fuzzier rating system. Like I would say just use words. For example:

Art: Spectacularly Curvy
Plot: Uninspired

In fact, if I were doing it, I would even avoid using the same words for every review. A numeric rating is easy for the reader to digest, but using something more subjective requires more context to understand. Context that you can provide in your full review.

As for your categories imo "Execution" is redundant. A poorly executed plot is self evident. Poorly executed art is pretty subjective and also seems unnecessary. Here are a couple other categories I suggest including:

Eroticism: Hentai art can look good but I believe that is separate from being sexy. For example, Dagashi has an aesthetic that my eyes don't find appealing but I find their work incredibly erotic.

Creativity: With this I mean stylistic individuality. Stuff that an artist does that really sets them apart. An artist like F4U has a unique art style, yes. But F4U is incredibly creative when it comes to drawing penises specifically. Just look at that thumbnail for [Night of the Bizarre Ceremony]. The way F4U illustrates a penis leaves a big impression. For another example, check out I Hate You by Kuroiwa Madoka (this is one of my favorite hentai manga ever). There's a stuffed animal appearing throughout this manga, and its appearance reflects the other acts happening on the page. It's a cute little touch that imo adds a lot of character to the work. Also who can forget Karma Tatsuro. I'm not even going to list anything from them. Almost all their stuff is unique and interesting.

Well ultimately there are a lot of different ways to do it. I guess I'm someone who prefers to break away from the mold. Hope my ideas are helpful to you. Good luck.

MasterClassic wrote...
Maybe some anime and mangas out there that isn't necessarily hentai, if so how should I review under certain categories?

I think you didn't get it, but the person you replied to is the author of Amague!.
One thing you might want to include is the quality of the printing, binding, etc of the book itself. How the dust cover looks, etc.
Kisuka wrote...
One thing you might want to include is the quality of the printing, binding, etc of the book itself. How the dust cover looks, etc.

I know a book that's a dope physical copy look to it!
(Titikei)
MasterClassic wrote...
Hey guys, I'm planning to review fakku books in my channel someday, but I'm trying to figure out way to review a hentai book.
Art: #/10 <= This one is simple, determines if the art is good in general/as a whole
Plot: #/10 <= 0 if it's a generic vanilla and the number gets bigger the more interesting it gets.
Execution: #/10 <= whilst the art may be good and the plot idea might be interesting, how you execute the plot it all comes down to it!

What do you think of this, is there something that would be good for the list, are there things on the lists that should be replaced? Add or subtract numbers? Bring up all your suggestions here! (I want to make sure I make some good quality hentai reviews!)

Fap-o-meter is a bit odd, maybe just list if it's fappable or not.
animefreak_usa Child of Samael
OtakuMike wrote...
MasterClassic wrote...

Fap-o-meter is a bit odd, maybe just list if it's fappable or not.

Well about a rating from limp as a ramen noodle to i just ripped off the base. * play detachable penis song.