Some purchased title are readable without purchasing?

I was browsing through some titles, and I notice that certain content were readable even if it was mark with purchase. One was "Bestiary 3", not that I have a weird fetish or anything just casually browsing for plot, I never purchase it but for some reason it was readable, wondering if this was a bug.
Some of the doujins are free to read with a subscription.
RX2DHero wrote...
I was browsing through some titles, and I notice that certain content were readable even if it was mark with purchase. One was "Bestiary 3", not that I have a weird fetish or anything just casually browsing for plot, I never purchase it but for some reason it was readable, wondering if this was a bug.

The general rule is that 3 weeks after a doujin gets posted it is added to the subscription library. There are many exceptions to this though. First note that this only applies to FAKKU released doujins. Both 2D Market and ENSHODO share the site with FAKKU but their doujins are not available as part of the subscription. Some FAKKU released doujins do not get added to the subscription library.
Daiz FAKKU Developer
If a work has the "subscription" tag, then you're supposed to be able to read it with the subscription. Simple as that. As others have mentioned, some doujins become available for reading in the subscription after a while, but this is primarily the case for doujins that Fakku itself publishes.
RX2DHero wrote...

No need to be so bashful, this is Fakku. EVERYONE has a weird fetish.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
BaconSprinkles wrote...
RX2DHero wrote...

Genetically engineered catgirls wen.
Gravity cat wrote...
BaconSprinkles wrote...
RX2DHero wrote...

Genetically engineered catgirls wen.

Never heretic