Downloading Manga & Doujin ?

If I sub to your service Can I download them?
Downloads are not permitted. The trade-off is being able to read any magazine chapter released prior to joining. I don't know the exact numbers but there should be over 2,000 manga chapters in the library since inception.
If it's the books and doujinshi you bought in the store you can. Magazine content then no. Reader only and only if you still have a subscription.
Are there any plans to change policy or buy magazines? I prefer to download everything. (only thing that holding me to subbing)
Last time i remember it was only a print version of a best of the year thing. I don't believe a downloadable magazine version ever being answered.
GODsHandOnEarth (Not-so-)Grim Reaper
Wasn’t there something said that they have an agreement with the license for only reading and not downloading and thus a download option would mean they would have to renegotiate the license agreement?
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
GODsHandOnEarth wrote...
Wasn’t there something said that they have an agreement with the license for only reading and not downloading and thus a download option would mean they would have to renegotiate the license agreement?

i think was to do with some mag and artist not wanting uncensored version making there way back into japan

plus there was talk about doing prints of best off/staff picks
Taz_9000 wrote...

I don't believe anyone's really spoken about this since it was first mentioned. Of course I welcome this idea but until I see anything else, I'm inclined to believe it's not going to happen.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...
Taz_9000 wrote...

I don't believe anyone's really spoken about this since it was first mentioned. Of course I welcome this idea but until I see anything else, I'm inclined to believe it's not going to happen.

i believe jacob spoke about it, but in terms of the future
when i read this it was some time ago
and i believe jacob said he wants to focus on getting more mags and building the library
before he looks at doing any prints.

i don't see it happening anytime soon
and with fakku now doing h-anime and games
there is a lot happening in the behind the scenes