Option to pay for individual manga

I'm a big fan of Fakku and love that you're supporting erotic hentai artists directly. I've even bought a few books digitally. However, I don't want to buy a full subscription for personal reasons. That being said, there are several artists featured on Fakku that I've followed for a while and would love to support that are only viewable by subscription.

While I completely understand you want to incentivize customers to buy into your subscription service through this exclusivity, it provides a poor experience for a customer like myself, who does not want subscribe but would gladly pay for specific manga minis/chapters to support Fakku and the artist. I would really appreciate it if Fakku considered this option for individual features in some way so that I can pay to access what I'm most interested in.

Thank you for your time.
I think having more options for people to support is never a bad thing. If you could buy a special pass for getting access to a specific artist's work, that would be pretty cool. However there's another side to this. From your perspective, it's a way to support your favorite artists who you were already familiar with. While I don't have any problem with that, you will most likely pass up opportunities to support artists you didn't know about. Such a system favors those who were already well known, and hinders newcomers and less popular artists.

All that aside, FAKKU may have some specific arrangement with Wanimagazine to publish manga the way they currently are. It might not be possible to do what you're asking for, not that I have any idea of what I'm talking about.
Yeah I notice sometimes the buy button is at the store. Maybe being buy some manga and magazines without subbing would be nice.
while it may make sense at first this would also create a problem:
people might just start buying stuff from their fav artists and not subscribe. If that happens then newcomers have no chance of getting noticed because people are only reading what it's already their long time faves.
Taz_9000 Cafe Regular
A.I. wrote...
while it may make sense at first this would also create a problem:
people might just start buying stuff from their fav artists and not subscribe. If that happens then newcomers have no chance of getting noticed because people are only reading what it's already their long time faves.

true.

but it will help fakku generate more money and traffic to the site.

more money and traffic will help fakku get more mags and books
more mags and book on different tags will mean variety and bigger libary
which should mean it will reach a point where you get more value to sub than get individual manga.

i wouldn't mind there being a option to sub for tags you like
sort of $1.99 per months lets you view all ntr stuff etc
luinthoron High Priest of Loli
Taz_9000 wrote...
i wouldn't mind there being a option to sub for tags you like
sort of $1.99 per months lets you view all ntr stuff etc

With even a modest number of tags, it will already be cheaper to just go with the standard subscription, though.

And same can be said about the option to pay for individual manga. As nice as it may sound in theory, the subscription will be cheaper for most people in the end, so it will unlikely be worth the effort, especially since you would still not get downloads for the subscription chapters.