Another thought from the clotted brain matter i call myself.

animefreak_usa Child of Samael
It’s weird that I’m a hairless, talking ape with custom crystals suspended in front of my eyes so I can see, and I live with three tiny wolves who just accepts me as a part of the world around them and their attempts to interact with me despite the fact that they doesn’t understand my language and I don’t understand theirs.
How are you feelin, Freaky?
FinalBoss #levelupyourgrind
We've all come a long way from just being hairy primates. Although there are a select few who still fling their shit.
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

You ever run like 2 miles and get tired or he did a long day's work out in the fields or something similar... I feel that when I wake up.
Gravity cat the adequately amused
animefreak_usa wrote...
ChrisBRosado123 wrote...

You ever run like 2 miles and get tired or he did a long day's work out in the fields or something similar... I feel that when I wake up.

Literally me.
I feel we still have some wild left in us. I mean we get so stir crazy indoors that we go out of our way to hike and camp or just look at trees. If i could i would quit my modern life and go live in the mountains and be that crazy redneck wit ha few to many guns sitting on his porch with a pack of rando dogs running around in the yard.
Cruz Dope Stone Lion
>custom crystals

Freaky recharging his JO crystals.
dogs ain't wolves.
FormerUser wrote...
dogs ain't wolves.

They are more close then we are to apes. Wolves and dogs came from the same extinct wolves group that split into grey wolves and pronto dogs. One of mine looks more like a tiny midget coyote but canines are canines